Da Docta's School of Medicine ((RP Guild Recruitment))

Da Clinic has come an’ gone. It was a smashin’ success. Lotsa great networkin’, new frens made, an’ plenteh of ailments cured. Sadleh, dere were no gnomehs for snacks, I apologize for dat. But, dere’s always next week! Same time an’ place, so I be hopin’ ta see ya all den!

Dat said, thanks to the success of the Clinic, I’ve gotten autorization from T’rall ta open up Da Docta’s School of Medicine for da Horde! While da school will obviousleh have a focus on da healin’ arts, it’s in my firm belief dat if joo can kill dat dwarf before ‘e can shoot ya, den joo just did a LOT mo’ healin’ den I eva’ could, ya? As such, da school be offerin’ classes of all types dat might be of use to anehone lookin’ ta serve da Horde, eitha with da healin’ voodoo, or da dark voodoo, or even da slasheh stabbeh claws. Or mebbe joo tink ya got what it take ta teach a class? Stop on by and talk wit me fo’ a bit. We see what we can do. No matta who ya be, or whatcha do, I’m shore I can find sumtin’ for ya to do at Da Docta’s School of Medicine!

((We’re an RP guild focus on building community and having fun in nearly all forms. Expect more RP events from us in the future! If you want to be a part of a Horde college experience, either as student or faculty, let us know, and we’ll go from there! Hope to see you out there, have fun, and stay healthy!))

2 Likes

I was looking forward to attending the…err Da Clinic, but was unavoidably detained. Da Docta’s have a longstanding -dating back to when it was run by dear friend Hrookzin- reputation of not making things worse, and sometimes even improving someone’s condition.

Voodoo medicine is a fascinating subject, and be assured I won’t miss the next Clinic.

Fumble fumble fumble.

knocks on head, gets two bits knocked back

Fumble, fumble fumble.