Cypher of the First Ones quest rewards

I don’t even know what Pocopoc does yet and this quest is asking me to choose and item that enhances it’s abilities. Do I pick the one with more stats for Poco or the one with more cache detection or the one that let’s Poco “take over creatures without consuming energy” whatever the heck that even means. Is that something that’s going to come up a lot? How would I even know at this point of the patch, Blizz?

So, what did you pick and how much do you regret it?

2 Likes

I picked the one with more cache detection. Shouldn’t Pocopoc be able to see all the caches already?

2 Likes

It’s all pretty pointless lol, just pick which one you understand and want/like or most indifferent to.

1 Like

With me I will use him as a mini tank if I could, lol,bro going to be jealous.

Pocopoc has an energy gauge that automatically fills up as times passes. You can see it by scrolling over him. You can use that energy to help open chests or do stuff in the world. And he helps you fight in battle a little too. The traits are just there to improve the things he does.

So it’s up to you, but it’s not a big deal or a big difference. Nothing about Pocopoc is necessary, it’s just a helper buddy within Zereth Mortis.

I haven’t really found him to be useful in battle though, he actually can easily die to things and you have to wait on a cd to respawn him. So maybe the cache detection for the chests.

This is the best thing about him imo. One of the wq yesterday was to complete a puzzle, I picked the option to use all of his energy and didn’t have to do anything to complete it lol.