Cyclone nerfs

When is clone going to be gutted and reworked

14 Likes

Amen :pray:

I hope this disgustang ability gets put on a 30 sec cd alongside kidney, poly, hex and fear

9 Likes

Yea they should just remove CC entirely, make it like m+

7 Likes

Its already here lmao

Imagine diamond ice on no CD. same principle but even stronger, cast time is irrelevant for boomies

1 Like

I don’t really understand the issue everyone is having with clone in PVP.

I feel like its just because druids are highly represented.

Im sure everyone would be complaining about master shepherd polly if mages were more meta.

Or if locks needed to cast fear instead of just pumping out damage.

With how DPS/AOE mongo the game is now I feel like the last thing we should be nerfing is CC

5 Likes

how many shamans do you play without grounding totem? is it all 5?

1 Like

1 moonfire

2 Likes

uncreative whining

enjoy playing ret war

1 Like

Do you genuinely think cyclone is in a healthy state right now?

prolly because their burst is directly tied to clone. ya know if something hit hardest on a wednesday. wednesday would become oof. same thing. or not idk

i think clone is fine, i think it tied to burst is no go.

2 Likes

Why you whine about a thing who is in the game like 20 year. I know new generation dont know what they are and are offended about everything, but men, people deal with clone since the begining of the game. Just get good. Stop want to win pressing one button. Or do m+… then you gonna do the same thing again and again for month, then you gonna know what to do

3 Likes

It’s the only unbreakable and undispellable cc.
druids are still immune to polymorph at the same time.

it’s op from an objective pov.

3 Likes

Its too strong with precog, we havnt had precog for 20 years

1 Like

The game is different from 30 y ago, especially in this meta you get obliterated in 2 sec, being afk in cyclone 24/7 isn’t fun at all.

Also it’s common to face double druid team these days.

An easy fix would be to make it dispellable.

1 Like

What is the proposed change to cyclone?

1 Like

Pov me ccing a healer root beam full duration into bash full duration into 2 clones and the dps are still full hp

1 Like

Meanwhile I sit 1 clone and my bros drop to 5%. And then neither golden hour nor rewind track your teams damage taken while you’re in cyclone so I’m like guess you’re dead bro

lizard lmao