Cyberpunk got delayed to dec

since cyberpunk got delayed to dec, blizz has no chance to launch SL in december

4 Likes

Ehhhh SL>Cyberpunk.

8 Likes

cyberpunk hype has died

the game wont even live up to initial hype

13 Likes

I see zero correlation between the two games and their release schedules but okay.

9 Likes

My interest in cyberpunk is is around 0%
when Shadowlands comes ill likely be taking a leave of absence from work for …reasons

4 Likes

Cyberpunk hype.

So ready.

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Mine is even less. I had to Google it, hadn’t even heard of the game until this thread :wink:

1 Like

I want Cyberpunk more than Shadowlands, but at this point I’m just going to devote the majority of my time to whichever one comes first.

5 Likes

so shadowlands because cyberpunk is gonna be delayed until 2077

Cyberpunk? Hmph. Had to look it up. Doesn’t look like my cup of tea, but some people will probably play it instead of SL.

1 Like

if it comes out this year it will be the biggest game of the decade, and possible the most hated and trashed because of hype deflate

1 Like

Gender Fluid characters is what is driving it . You can customize the balls of your character :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Not into Cyberpunk gameplay style so not a big deal to me. Steampunk games were always a turn off to me for some reason.

But Keanu Wholesome 100 Chungus BREATHTAKING???

Impossible.

2 Likes

keanu reeves is the only saving grace at this point

1 Like

Yeah will sell loads of copies but had they pulled back on the hype some and waited it probably would be best selling out the gate. I imagine it will do better than TLoU2 and that game was hyped.

1 Like

I don’t think the majority of people would agree with you. Like at all.

7 Likes

heres the thing. if cyberpunk hadnt announced release dates after every delay no one would be complaining. first was 4/20 , after the first delay just say it will be delayed indefinitely until they finally bake it

2 Likes

But we play wow, why wouldn’t we have this opinion?

3 Likes

I mean, I play WoW too, and I have way more hype for Cyberpunk 2077.

WoW has at most a few million, and that includes Classic.

3 Likes