Cy@ ClassicLFG addon! The mighty Bornakk has spoken!

here’s the TLdR of it;

Quoting Bornakk directly-

“We’ve been closely following the community discussion around this add-on for WoW Classic, as well as analyzing it to make sure we understand how it works. After careful examination, we believe the nature of ClassicLFG is incompatible with our social design for Classic. Thus, in an upcoming patch (in the weeks following launch), we will be adding restrictions to the Classic add-on API that will significantly limit this add-on and others like it”.

And there you have it folks

No more arguing about who’s right

No more conjecture

Straight from the horse’s mouth

Murica!

5 Likes

I don’t care either way…

3 Likes

Oh boy another post about this in the wrong forum section. Color me surprised :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Nice, keeping actual server communities is a huge plus! And it will keep the people who aren’t interested in a community at bay in retail. This is the best news I’ve heard all week.

4 Likes

What on earth compelled you to post this outside of classic discussion? Oh, right, attention seeking nonsense.

7 Likes

Awesome! You posted a thread from the Classic forums and dragged it into Live forums!

Edgy! :slight_smile:

look at the post directly above yours FRIEND

the world doesn’t revolve around you

and you certainly don;t speak for others

cheers!

1 Like

You mean the post dripping with enough sarcasm to kill a cow?

2 Likes

nice salt BUDDY

1 Like

Honestly if you don’t have enough sense to use the correct section of a forum you are probably incapable of using the mod anyways.

1 Like

They got my attention, I don’t check the Classic forum often so I am happy they posted here.

I do love the “WE WANT CLASSIC BACK BECAUSE MODERN WOW SUCKS” crowd that also wants to create an addon for every modern WoW convenience we have to bring into classic. LMFAO

5 Likes

Not the same people of course. :slight_smile:

Bornakk’s post has already gotten over 500 upvotes in a little over an hour. Those are from people who want Classic just as it is. It’s other people that came to it late who had zero to little interest in it at all until it was announced that keep trying to change it because they aren’t happy with BfA.

They see Classic as a place to try to make a game they want, while completely neglecting the fact of what Classic actually is.

5 Likes