Cutting edge player LF new team

Former constant cutting edge player. Finished last 2 tiers of legion in guilds sub world 250 and have stream vids and logs to prove it. Completed all of legion and MoP as cutting edge. Quit WoD coz it was a garbage xpac.

Had to step back slightly as have a 7 month old son as well as full time job.

Casual raid team I was in has died and looking for some better prog going forward for the rest of the xpac. Looking for team that can get cutting edge by the end of a raid tier. (Don’t care about this tier, looking forward to next tier)

Currently playing a wheel chair ret with a strong holy off spec though willing to reroll for the right team. Happy to server Xfer and/or faction Xfer for the right team.

Have 5 max level toons: lock, priest, mage, warrior and pally. Rerolled to pally that I had never played 5 weeks into tier to help out raid team I was in. Holyvoly on US Saurfang is current main.

3 nights max and nothing raiding beyond 11pm. Prefer 2 nights with optional 3rd. Can’t do Fridays or Tuesdays. Current prog 2/8 myth

Anyone interested please hit me up. Dedicated player that can play anything at a high level given enough time to practice. Prefer mature age team as I am an old fart now. Happy to earn a spot in a quality team as I believe respect and positions are earned not given. If interested in old prog vidd and logs let me know as most of them were private.

Hey mate

I am an officer of Eon and would be keen for a chat! We are a 5/8m who aim to achieve cutting edge each tier. We are a 2 night a week mature group on frostmourne alliance.

Our raid hours 6-9pm ST mon/thurs

If your keen hit me up on tranq#1294

Thanks!

FROSTMOURNE - Ropegang! 3/8M are Recruiting Wed-Fri-OPTIONAL -Sunday 7-10 pm SvT Looking for active players willing to push progression in Mythic & Push M+'s

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485

Hi there - would love the chance to talk to you about joining ClanDropBears - Horde - Khaz’goroth/Dath’Remar.

Here is a link to our spiel [H] <ClanDropBears> LF more

Please add me on Eri#1981 if you would like to know more