Cutting Edge Feeler

Hey, a couple friends of mine and I were trying to see if we could get a legitimate cutting edge raiding guild/group put together on this server group. It’d take some time to put together, but I just wanted to put out a feeler and see if there was any interest.

You can hit me up on the forums or just send me a message on battle.net.
Lovinit#1445

Alliance by the way. =)

Not Alliance and barely have enough time to invest in the game for my own guild right now let alone a second one, but wishing you the best of luck in finding the right people to push CE. Hoping to see you make some decent progress on this goal in the next raid tier. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you actually got the people together and someone was in charge of recruitment, I wouldn’t mind coming back to the server and RL’ing it. The server just doesn’t really have enough horses in general to support a CE guild, and what horses it does have is spread out over about 6 different teams. And recruiting off server is def possible, I did it for years, but it is quite taxing. All that negative Nancy stuff said, it would be great for Durotan/Ysera to have a guild that took it more seriously, it really hasn’t had one since Check Please went by the wayside. If you get something together feel free to let me know -
Conzeula#1172

1 Like

Getting a CE group together on this server is damn near impossible… nobody raids enough days / time to really getit done, this is just facts… The best you can do is the best you can do. Thats the attitude ive been taking for YEARS only raiding fri/sat… we’ve gotten close… in ant and nh. etc… but 2 days is 2 days. 6 hours is 6 hours. theres only so much you can do… so unless you got people who wanna invest the amount of time required to get it done BEFORE Crossrealm carries are available. / heavy nerfs… this isnt the place. (I’m sorry if this is harsh to come… but its not meant to be… its facts). Check Please was filled with a bunch of people who thought they were something they werent… but I will say this… They put in the time needed to get the job done. If only they had alittle humility in doing it, they’d have had alot more respect too.(however this could have been the image left by a handful which isnt fair. but perception=reality) Going off what dark said. Recruiting is definitely possible off server, ive been doing it for years as well. But lets face it, its a fulltime job haha. Hell we havnt been “hardcore” since Wrath. We’re old men now. is the wow raiders retirement home… we sit and talk about how hard Muru was and how great it felt to get him down… and how HLK was a massiuve pain in the you know what, but we got it. and under 200 on ToGC 50 attempt. after the Cataclysm (which is a proper name for the expac because it did just that to its player base) it all went “causal” from there… Sure coming close to CE a few times may not be what some wanna call “casual” but in my eyes 2 nights a week is casual no matter what content you clear / dont clear.

2 Likes

Yeah, like Frozen said the main thing is recruiting, it’s a full time job almost. It’s primarily the reason why I decided to take a break from managing a team. Until you have good enough prog to get better applicants, you wind up having to take who you can get to transfer over or train in house. It’s not like the server has 5 9/9 teams where people can move from one to another for one reason or another. Since if you are trying to progress you are always trying to find the best people you can, you are usually looking everywhere for them, and it just takes way more time then you would think.