<cuties only> [H] CE driven guild

cuties only on Mal’ganis [H] is looking for the last few players ready to achieve CE in Shadowlands, with a low stress, relaxed raiding environment that remains competitive by having a solid foundation of raiders who have the game knowledge to improve upon their mistakes.

Founded by Legion/BFA Cutting Edge, and multi-expansion gladiator players, we will be taking a deep dive into a potential raiders raid experience (multi-CE), log history (orange+), and high rated PvP xp (gladiator+) to look for indications of an above par player with great situational awareness.

As a new guild we have flat out zero to speak for, just my word that everyone I’ve recruited so far has more than enough past experience to achieve CE while keeping a more relaxed raid environment with an easy going raid.

We will be raiding Tues&Thurs 8-11pm EST with an extended Sunday from (7-11pm). The sunday becomes the heroic/alt run and the mythic progression will be tues/thursday once we are geared) If interested or you have any questions, please let me know, get in touch and I can link you an application.

Recruitment contact: jammers#8272 (Discord) and zzooted#1572 (btag)

good guild, do join

bumping now

bumping now

bumping now

party all the time