<cuties only> [H] CE driven guild

cuties only on Mal’ganis [H] is a newly formed guild looking for the last few players ready to achieve CE in Shadowlands, with a low stress, relaxed raiding environment that remains competitive by having a solid foundation of raiders who have the game knowledge to improve upon their mistakes. Founded by Legion/BFA Cutting Edge, and multi-expansion gladiator players, we will be taking a deep dive into a potential raiders raid experience, log history (pref. orange+, and high rated PvP (glad+) to look for indications of an above par player with great situational awareness. As a new guild we have flat out zero to speak for, just my word that everyone I’ve recruited so far has more than enough past experience to achieve CE while keeping a more relaxed raid environment with an easy going raid. We will be raiding Tues&Thurs 8-11pm EST with an extended Sunday from (7-11pm). which becomes the heroic/alt clear, with mythics on tues/thurs. If interested or you have any questions,

Please feel free to reach out to my Discord at jammers#8272 and we can discuss you joining, and I’ll give you the google form to apply.

bumping here