Customization Options for Demon Hunters 9.0

I am wondering if the Devs have anything planned for Demon Hunters. Such as letting us modify our Metamorphosis appearance.

Metamorphosis is already customized by your tattoo style and hair color. I doubt they will expand Demon Hunter options because they have even more class unique customization options than Death Knights. Though I would be pleasantly surprised if they do add on to the undead and demon customization options for both of them.

1 Like

The tattoo colors not matching during Meta drives me insane…

100% AGREE.

I want more for everyone. If DH is on the table I would like options to adjust the horns, flesh color of meta, eye color of meta, the face of the meta demon, etc.

When someone rolls a demon hunter, its kinda like rolling a new race to an extent. They should definitely get new custom options as such. I personally am hoping for a dark or purple skin for gnomes so my mog can be complete!

DH gets a few different options to pick from. Just not anything to do with their Meto form. We get to choose horn style, tatoo style, tatoo color, blindfold look (if any) and the usual hair deal that everyone gets. Personally I want permanent wings and I want a TAIL. A demon tail not a fox tail :stuck_out_tongue:
*Skin color too of course. Forgot that. And depending on what skin color you chose you can chose a face with little horns sticking out of your face like I have :slight_smile: *

Its a shame because I want to be in that form as much as possible. So I see it half the time but have no way of changing it.