Custom water.cooling or pre made?

Yea i just checked some.comparison looks like it has leas fps then a damn 5950x lol.
Kinda understanding a little now.

Sad i cant find a 5950x for msrp though. All sold out or asking 1.2k

AMD outsources it’s chip manufacturing to a 3rd party company, one of the main reasons for the shortage.

I would like to have tested out a 5900x but they don’t exist.

I seen some i think on amazon wherr i found the 59050x but those ones were scalpes i think they asking $1200 msrp i think 800

I ran a custom ekwb water loop dor 6 years on i7 4790k mostly for music editing/creation. Honestly imo its not worth it. Its alot of extra work and only in ideal circumstances wjll you get the slightess increase over high quality air like a noctua.

Add in the time and effory to mod my pc case and build to fit in the radiater ill never go back.

Hopefully youll save yourself alot of trouble and will too without the headache that water becomes.

Edit: realized alot of ppl have already reccomended what I just said.
Please listen to us we really are just trying to help make your life better/easier.

IF you do. Stay away from corsair, your paying for branding and corsair is cheap. Water cooling eith corsair you wont even achieve what noctua does with air.
Ekwb is cool but be prepared to spend 250+ for your kit…ita really not worth it unless you want it to look cool to your friends.

I use corsair water cooling atm. Might be another issue why my cpu overheating over the years. L