Cursed Wishes

(:clap: leave :clap: the :clap: panda :clap: bears :clap: alone)

Granted but he’s a thinly veiled, slightly racist caricature of Bob Marley. Oh and he’s fully voiced in EVERY interaction. And is in places he really shouldn’t be.
I wish for a wow anime.

Heh… heh… hehehehe.

Heavy breathing.

Granted but it’s not an action anime, it’s a high school romance anime about awkward yet shy Zekhan who somehow all the women want to be with.

I wish for more nightborne customization. Please don’t kill my dreams.

1 Like

Granted, you can now customize everything on a nightborne character. All of it. In fact, you have to. From each pixel to every sound and animation, all new and existing nightborne have to be hand built from the ground up.

I wish “borrowed power” mechanics got tossed.

Granted, no more AP but you must buy every ability and talent for BlizzBucks at rates that would even make Bobby blush.

I want to learn other languages in game.

Granted but it costs 20 dollars a language. And it’s only applied to one character after a 20 hour questline the must be done each time and can’t be skipped.

I wish for a cowboy class.

Granted but a Goblin-based industrial revolution occurs and the class becomes inferior to a new and improved mech class. The west is dead, pardner.

I wish for every damn shoulder piece in WoW to not be so bulky and ugly.

3 Likes

Granted, but now the chestpieces are bulky and ugly.

I wish someone would hug me, just been super lonely lately. : (

Granted, but it’s a hug from that person you really don’t like. You know the one with the funny bo smell, and that strange rash.

I want the Horde to crush the Alliance in total undeniable victory.

Granted. The Horde has absolutely obliterated the Alliance.

…In a game of Red Rover.

I wish for the return of Rastakhan.

6 Likes

Not here to grant wishes, but yeah, being clotheslined by a tauren sounds like a humbling experience, imo.

1 Like

Granted, but Rastakhan gets completely relegated to minor NPC status and is only used to have an easy pot-shot for troll jokes.

I wish for a crisis in the game’s story that’s legit morally grey.

Not here to grant or curse this wish but just to say that I would absolutely love some morally-grey crisis or plot point.

2 Likes

Granted, Thrall and Khadgar are on a hot air balloon ride that gets sucked up by a tornado. Instead of going to Oz, they’re transported to Kansas in the greatest crossover you have ever seen.

Pre Technicolor Kansas, mind you. It’s a lot like Westfall but all the other leaders in the game are just podunk people from the prairie. Every quest chain ends on a heavy handed moral.

… I wish Tauren had more than four faces.

2 Likes

Granted, sadly horn customization has been merged into facial customization so you can no longer mix and match horns and faces together. Choose wisely!

I wish for a new bed that won’t cause me back pain and will allow me to get a good night’s sleep.

1 Like

Granted. But every morning you wake up to the Skyrim intro and it’s completely unskippable.

I wish male gnomes didn’t look so grotesque.

4 Likes

Granted. You have to, however, share it with someone that kicks in their sleep and steals the blankets.

Edit --> aww. Darnit, Akarrosh.

I wish my new boots were here already, dangit.

Granted, but now they look like handsome squidward.

2 Likes

Sorry!

I fail to see how this is a curse.

1 Like

Is it in real life though? As in I wake up inside Skyrim and I only get sent back into the real world when the intro is over? Honestly I love that game though I could see it getting real old :sweat_smile:

Fun fact, pre-covid when I could see my partner regularly there were times in which I’d steal her blankets and kick a little bit in my sleep so I think I probably deserve it.

1 Like