Cursed Wishes

Some of you may already know what this is! :stuck_out_tongue:

Essentially one person will post a wish.

“I wish for cookies!”

The next person will grant the wish but corrupted. like “Granted, you get cookies. But they’re poisoned!”

and then they’ll make a wish.

EX:

“I wish for cookies!”

"Granted, but they’ll be poisoned!

I wish for hugs!"

"Granted, but you get hugged by a cactus.

I wish for a new computer."

and it goes on and on.

Note: All wishes must become corrupt somehow.

I’ll start us off.

I wish for more Warcraft:Shadowlands customization that involves longer hairstyles like the night elf hairstyle, that are uber pretty.

Granted, however you shall no longer have the option to put flowers into your character’s hair regardless of race or gender.

I wish for the reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur.

1 Like

Granted, but the reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur will be unfixably bugged without the auctioneer.

I wish for all of the Warcraft Toys, Pets, and Mounts!

Granted, but they will forever be on cooldown.

I wish for the time lost proto drake.

1 Like

Granted!

…But you won’t be able to fly with it…anywhere.

I wish for…a new house.

Done. You now possess a lovely winter home in Alterac. Sadly it is infested with ogre couch surfers that will never leave.

My wish is for someone…anyone…to do something stupid with Gorehowl. Rather than letting it collect dust in the past-not-now Nagrand.

Granted, Gorehowl is now a legendary weapon that can one-shot all players. But the weapon has a duration of 30 seconds after which it will never drop for any of your characters on your account ever again.

My second wish is for Shadowlands Beta access.

1 Like

Granted, your account has access but you encounter unfixable errors and are unable to install it.

I wish for a dance studio finally.

Granted, but you can only choose between your default dance or the male Pandaren one.

I wish for the Forsaken to be granted beard customisation options!

1 Like

Granted, but they’re unwashed and mostly neckbeard variants.

I wish WoW had a better story.

Granted, but that’ll be $40 for the hard cover and, oops, it’s been retconned now.

I wish the trial/veteran version of WoW went up to the last expansion.

3 Likes

Granted, but you can only make Orc or Human characters.

I wish they’d get rid of these Transmog restrictions and let’s us mog anything to any character!

2 Likes

Granted, but now only gray quality items will appear in the options for transmog.

I wish Paladins could use staves.

1 Like

Granted but all the Paladin staves look like Ashbringers but with really long handles.

I wish that there were more empty places for rp in Azeroth!

2 Likes

Granted, but no one will ever be there when you are out trying to role play.

I wish that Druids would get more new Druid shapeshifter forms.

1 Like

you get a new form but its just like a terrible little man with a horrible tongue who hasnt got any legs, instead maneuvering around on a very disturbing hand with long fingers. he scuttles about but at least he does good dps.

i want… a friend.

1 Like

Granted but your friend is Hitler’s ghost.

I unironically want to go back to Draenor in an expansion.

1 Like

Granted, but now you have Danuser standing over your shoulder the entire time waggling a Sylvanas action figure just outside your direct line of sight and groaning “morally gray, morally gray” and this occurs each time you log in for the entire expansion cycle

I wish for Jaina to star in another expansion. I may have chosen a wish that can be horribly corrupted, but I stand by it

Granted, but Jaina is literally the star. Remember that Nixxiom clip where everyone is Arthas? Everyone is now Jaina.

I wish for night elves to stop automatically targeting me in random BGs when I’m on my undead.

1 Like

Granted, but now everyone else automatically targets you.

I wish for a troll warchief that accomplishes something good and doesn’t immediately die.

1 Like