Current guilds in WoW Remix

Just looking for clarification. I understand that new characters will be used, and you can only do the content with players in the Remix. I am wondering if we can use our current created guilds and not have to make new ones, to allow completion of Guild achievement runs? A blue post confirming would be spectacular:)

1 Like

Yes, Timerunner characters can be added to existing guilds, and we expect them to earn achievements in Pandaria just like anywhere else.

5 Likes

Can we Cross Faction play this! Please please please say it is going to be Cross Factions!!! Its a ReMix after all!!!

1 Like

Wait I’m confused. Timerunner characters while Remix is active can be added to existing non-Remix realm guilds?

Will cross faction and flex raids be available in remix?

My guild wants to do remix raids, but I don’t think we have enough people for a 25 man (or enough for two 25), and have more than 10.

And id enjoy being able to roll a vulpera for this while still joining my guild for raids that’s majority alliance.

I’m assuming they “duplicated” Pandaria on another server on the server (like how bc zones are in a different server than vanilla, etc) and remix characters will just be locked to that server.

The fact everything is called a server gets confusing.

Will leveling characters in PandaMix qualify for heritage armor for that race?

is the Guild Roster limit being increased? I have a pretty large guild, that if everyone is making a new Remix alt and wants a guild invite, we’re going to likely hit roster limit (again)

The current guild roster size is not sufficient for this, increase it.
It’s already possible to go over 1000 members so we know the number isn’t a hard cap.

Any update on capacity for guilds?