Curious cycle of forum glitches

I posted in a thread on general discussion earlier today then went offline, actually went out and turned my computer off altogether. I just a moment ago opened a new firefox tab and clicked on the wow forums which is one of my pinned websites for quick access and noticed i had a notification. Someone had liked one of my posts yet when i clicked on the notification itself to go to that post I was immediately logged out - the actual page even said I had been “logged out” and then shown a page showing a sort of highlights of different popular threads. Some of which i hadnt even read.

I hit the account button and selected log in which reloaded that page, however this time though, at the top of the page it said:

Your account is unable to post or reply until Oct 16, 2022 5:08 am.

It had no posting character selected either and upon selecting a character (same one i have been using for years) that line vanished and after a few seconds it updated the little avatar preview at the top right of the page. Following that everything seemed to be back to normal. Just was weird, like a strange suspension message from last year appeared right after i was randomly ejected from the website?

Yea same here. Also it won’t let me choose my main forum character.