Curious about casual raiding, but there's a couple of issues

Hey Emerald Dream!

I’ve been hanging around this realm for about 10 months now, mostly doing my own thing solo, leveling alts for almost every class, doing some old content on my own, and PUG-ing up to explore M+ and Raiding.

I’ve always been curious about raiding, albeit somewhat casually (enough to get aotc), but when I tried it I found a couple of hurdles that kept me from getting into it.

-First, I’m from Europe, came to play in the NA servers because a friend of mine who moved to the states wanted to play with me, so I joined him up. I used to play some wow back in cata-mists on EU, but due to me taking security for granted, my account ended up getting hacked and I never managed to get it back, so I decided to start over here. The problem now is that the timezone differential is a bit too much for most of the guilds that do raiding, meaning that if people wanted to raid at 8 PM server time, I’d have to wake up at 3 AM to join in.

-I’m very undecided when it comes to what classes I want to main and I keep jumping around several classes, and never quite settle on one to start doing proper endgame content with. This means that I have about 6-7 characters all geared up to start raiding normal, but I never feel like committing to one.

So, basically, I’d love to find people that raid at somewhat EU friendly times, and that are willing to help me progress through raid tiers (i don’t really want to go much further than HC) on several of my characters. My goal is to try my best to get AOTC on every patch from now on, and hopefully have a somewhat balanced life between my upcoming job and the upcoming expansion.

Any discussion to help me out would be appreciated! Thanks for reading so far, if ya did, and stay safe!

I hate to say you’re out of luck, but you kinda are. If you don’t mind adjusting your sleep schedule to raid, go for it. I wouldn’t recommend it, though. It’s much healthier to play the game around your regular schedule. You should consider going over to the EU realms. Prepatch is the perfect time for that. Alternatively, you could play Alliance and find a guild on Frostmorne that’d at least have you raiding at a more reasonable time than 3a.