<Cults Dont Panic> Needs a Raid Leader

EDIT: It has come to my attention that I am not receiving battletag friend requests. I just tried it on my friends computer and tried to add myself and it did not work. Don’t send me a battletag friend request. Message me in-game or send an in-game letter.

Hi Everyone

Our Raid Leader bailed out on us after being extremely rude. We no longer have a raid leader at this moment in time and need a new raid leader.

If you think you can take the reigns please message me in-game or add my battletag Shintai#11611.

Cheers.11

• Shintai.

We have not set foot in karazhan yet, but I would really appreciate if someone takes the reigns and joins the guild. We are laid back, cool, and active. There is usually around 30 online at peak hours. Everyone in the guild is really nice.

Our raid times are Monday, Thursday, Friday 1pm to 5pm

And Saturday, Sunday 6pm to 8pm.

We are willing to change our raid times to accommodate to your needs. That’s how badly we need a raid leader. Just let me know and I can make the changes necessary. Shintai#11611.

I am going to explain why our raid times are the way they are:

I live in the hospital. I have an HP Omen pc in the hospital and am allowed to use it.
I have a curfew with my computer. I’m allowed to use it from 1pm to 9pm every day. I don’t work. I am on persons with disabilities due to my mental health and that’s why the schedule is the way it is. Dinner time is at 5 so we raid from 1 to 5. I don’t eat dinner typically because I think the dinners suck here, but I scheduled it from 1 to 5 because at the time I did eat dinner. Edit: I eat dinner now. Sometimes. Sometimes if i’m hungry and sometimes I skip dinner because I just don’t feel like eating.

It’s like a nice prison. I’m waiting on housing. But I can change the raid schedule as long as it fits from that time frame of 1 pm to 9 pm.

To be completely honest I don’t know how good everyone in the guild is because I haven’t played with everyone… but I know that I am good and know how to heal in stressful situations. It’s a gamble. But I know we can do this. The fights in karazhan are not all complicated.

I’ve been watching guides on kharazhan on youtube and watching the guides on repeat, taking in the information for each fight and getting it memorized because if we don’t find a raid leader - I have to be the one to do it.

This is the guide:

It would be really nice to have a good raid leader with experience instead of me. That’s all.

Queue the rant rubbish:

Someone added my battletag and said he could help. He seemed really awesome and helpful. Then he asked me for the raid times, I gave him the raid times and there was no reply. - Next day he was removed from my friends list. EVER rude.

I think it was rude of him to do that without saying anything no “can you change it? That doesn’t work for me - what can we do?” - or nothing. Just straight up unfriended me without a word of discussion over it. Why. Why didn’t he say anything? It seems out of place and a bad call for a raid leader to not even ask or anything. Is this a good quality of a raid leader? His name was happyfeet. You know the penguin movie with the penguin that dances with his feet? that’s him. Happyfeet. His profile picture on battle.net was the default battlenet profile picture. NOT a picture of Happy Feet.

Happyfeet movie video.

I’ll admit that I’m being a bit of a drama queen here but I was really upset about what happened and felt like talking about it to get it off my chest. That’s all.

Hopefully someone more awesome than him comes in and replies to my plea. I need a good raid leader - someone communicative and awesome. Please hear me out, awesome people out there reading this. I know someone will respond. Please respond, please!!!

Thanks for reading this. Cheers

• Shintai.

Shintai#11611
Shintai#11611 - go for it!

wahoo!

Bro ill be your friend

Thanks Seeming. I’ll be your friend, too. <3