Culminating Blasphemite bugged? add gem color doesn't change crit %

I have a neck with new color gem, put on or take off, the main panel crit % doesn’t change, there’s no +0.15% per color?

The gem’s bonus adds a cumulative bonus to your critical strike damage, not chance. In the default UI, there is no way to see what this bonus is at. (It may be multiplicative, I honestly don’t know, but either way there’s no way to see it by default.)

add 0.15% to crit damage? so that equivalents to 0.075% the chance?

If additive, the total crit bonus would be 200.6% of the damage of a regular hit. If multiplicative, it would be 201.2%.

There are also only four gem colors; the unique one itself doesn’t count, so if it’s your only gem then you actually don’t get any crit damage bonus.

There are 5 gem colors, though amber is dominantly stamina so we just pretend it doesn’t exist. Also, I’m pretty sure the bonus is additive.

Fair, I had already mentally pretended it doesn’t exist. Oops.

i think depends on crit chance c, average damage is
1+c(1)
if 4 colors so add 0.6%, will be
1+c(1+0.006)
if c=30%, ratio= 1.3018/1.3=1.00138
if c=10%, ratio= 1.1006/1.1=1.00054
so this gem is much weaker compares to if 0.6 is added crit chance

The effect isn’t in any way related to crit chance except it affects the damage of critical strikes when they happen.

Battlecruisr’s post above is correct that the chance is merely additive (resulting in 200.6% damage critical strikes), as I also found that info from the mage discord.