Ctrl click issue(action bar)

Sometimes in combat I get locked into ctrl so my mouse numbers only activate my second action bar abilities. Im using a logitech g600 and the g switch acts as my ctrl key, so I’m wondering if that might be part of the issue. I fix it by trying a combination of pressing ctrl again or the g switch but I have to mess around with it for a few seconds, it’s not guaranteed to work right away. And I have no time to figure it out in pvp before I die. Anyone have any ideas of how to fix this issue? (edited) - I just realized It happens when I press the g switch and ctrl at the same time, so clearly I’m pressing ctrl by accident in combat which I can’t help from doing honestly, any ideas of how to resolve this issue?

I’m having this same issue using the same mouse. I hadn’t realized that it happens when I press the third mouse button and ctrl at the same time, so that helps a bit.

I downloaded a program called Logitech G Hub for the mouse from Logitech’s website. Since downloading it, I have not had this issue occur.

1 Like