[CS Lounge] We're gonna teach 'em how to say goodbye

Poifect, thanks. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

4 Likes

To be fair that was typed correctly as wpm and auto correct changed it haha.

However, yes that illustrates my.point perfectly

2 Likes

I never realized how useful upcycling is im moving into a apartment i gotted my book collection puzzle collection and video game guide and ive goten rid of everything but the puzzles.

Edit. And… it’s been scrubbed for today.

For the space-junkies, the Artemis launch is being live streamed on NASA’s YouTube channel. The launch is on hold, (T Minus 40 minutes and holding as of 8:20 Eastern).

For those who want to follow along:

5 Likes

I think that poster just arguing for arguing sake at this point.

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/300436404_8572703472743482_7613198340723537566_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s720x720&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=G__mW8w9ENkAX9PzqPN&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=00_AT8PESdrczIXbzG6u2QEyqx2BGumKixISKfEQygBLoF_Gw&oe=631277FB

10 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I posted what I did and left the thread.

The Fish and Chips made me laugh.

Yeah thats why i posted the Forum COC as well enough said.

Nothing will beat the fish and chips I was served one year at Blizzcon. We were out walking around Anaheim one night after the con had closed for the day and went into some strip mall place for a bite. I ordered the fish and chips… What I got was fried fish sticks and nacho chips… LOL.

8 Likes

Oh man, this pic is awesome!

I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter.

2 Likes

So a friend posted this and i comented it would be like putting a pic of a weeping angel behind a doctor who book.

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/301408397_3361124357500626_1425980562567512125_n.jpg?stp=cp1_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=K_FsZ-15HE8AX9ThClU&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=00_AT8WXh2v93PRCwjakyAiqZew4NYsQsWtpYUstraTBSvsZA&oe=6311BCC7

6 Likes

On my sons way home from work last niggt somebody made a keft turn into his car. His car is totalled.

Baby mamma called me after they got home.to tell me how shaken he was. I could hear it in his voice, he was panicking, but apparently the hammer fell at home. He had a complete breakdown. She said she has never heard him cry like that.

My heart is broken :broken_heart: for him

And the other idiot got to drive off.

4 Likes

At least he’s okay. The car can be replaced.

And hopefully, the other driver gets a nice fat ticket out of the deal.

6 Likes

Okay, I really need lots of coffee. Just realized that this was Tuesday.

3 Likes

Same, I kept thinking it was Wednesday. Been a day of for the past few days.

1 Like

Making lunch is a bit more difficult when you don’t have a working Microwave. Haven’t had one in like 4 months.

Glad hes ok couldve been alot worse.

5 Likes

Glad that he is not injured. Accidents can be traumatizing no matter the age of those involved.

2 Likes

She called their insurance. They are going to contact the other persons insurance. But she did say he may be parrially liable because he didnt have his lights on. I suppose only time will tell.

He has a sore arm or elbow, forget which. Mom made him a makeshift sling

Been a ride today at work. Been really moody. Other than that made a delicious meal for the residents.

Edit. Somebody post, save me the burden lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.