[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

Oh, maybe. I saw it reply to me and was immediately sad I upset someone here!

1 Like

This is the way I took it too. She seemed to be talking to the poster above you.

3 Likes

I’ve caught it a time or two where it was replied to my comment but clearly was answering someone above me. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Just like I did, meant to reply to Sendryn :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

Yay I’m not the only one with reply-weirdness sometimes! :grin:

3 Likes

Ive been replied like that as well when it wouldve made more sense op it happens.

3 Likes

So aparently Vanessa Kirby and Joseph Quinn are being considered for human torch and invisble woman

It’s because it’s very easy to assume and mischaracterize people on the forums.

A bunch do it intentionally to get a rise out of others. If you mention you don’t do m+/raiding for instance there’s an instant guarantee someone will call you a scrub or something or wants it super easy. It’s like a template at this point.

This is me in a nutshell. There’s a few who don’t like how I reply so bluntly and have taken it upon themselves to paint me as the devil.

Now, if I were as cool looking as Lilith, I may not mind so much… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

1 Like

Huh thats alotbfor a guy asking to hide his mount and pets i assumed he was talking ingame.

You know. I actually had to go back and double-check what they were asking to make sure I hadn’t flung that all out there and completely moot.

As per my usual, so much rambling on. Rarely I make excuses for it but it’s nearly 4am here and my sleeping has been miserable these past couple of weeks. I tried to keep it general, especially since there is a strong likelihood the thread will be necro’d several months or years down the line and too - I don’t purposefully try to sound accusing. And I do apologize if I’m off base too.

Probably could have whittled it down, but I try to keep it neutral, and also make sure if it is a harassment case that they know there is help open to them.

And I’m rambling again.

[EDIT] I thought the name rung somewhat familiar. They actually had another similar post a little under a month ago here on CS.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope that you all have an awesome day!!

7 Likes

Me when I first saw that dogface:

5 Likes

Thank you. I hope you have an awesome day as well!

I see your smiling doggo and raise you a smiling claw grenade. :dog: :smiley_cat:

7 Likes

faceplant desk

i forgot just how excruciatingly painful Outlands crafting professions can be. sure i’m 7 points away from maxing it out, but its left me broken (both figuratively and literally. x_x)

i’m sorely tempted to just skip it on move on to Northrend honestly…but with the DMF coming up on Sun, i kinda wanna wait to get the extra 3 points from the quest, cause i fear Northrend will be just as bad.

3 Likes

Get the drinks at the Cantina.

3 Likes

I got a 3080 ti in my build from my old job for my 1 year anniversary :>

3 Likes

RIP Mark Margolis

3 Likes

had to look him up. never saw either show before, but i saw a gif, which led me to searching for a clip of said gif. he was given a bell and it was attached to his wheelchair in a way that he could constantly ring it.

on a side note, i dropped eng and decided to take up alchemy. trying to find out what a good profession to take is, but most of them are more or less “what’s good for making gold” or “best profs for mythic+” and its like “…i’m no where near ready for mythic any thing. i’ll just take up something that sounds like it’ll be fun to level up.”

hopefully its not too stressful, but we’ll just have to wait and see.

3 Likes