[CS Lounge] Mastadôn's Puntastic Pseudo-thread!

So im at a randome convience store getting a slurpee my vice at the end of the day and they have balance cards for everything and i take a look since i cant find wow time cards and they have a huge stace of them so i buy 3 of them lol.

2 Likes

Old Gods give me strength. I don’t think I died so many times in Blackrock Foundry since…Cata. When it was current. I just want to level.

1 Like

I feel sorry for the blues that will have to clean up the loot dispure and account comprmised topic.

3 Likes

What’s wrong with the account compromised thread?

The CS forum isn’t for an off topic, more so when it’s basically became an off topic thread.

I’m finished with Shadowlands… No más No más!

Parked Raven here in Orgrimmar, and now just waiting for the Pre-Patch.

2 Likes

Theres a few posts that need to be cleaned up removed.

1 Like

worst pub i ever went to, was a place called The Fiddle.

man, that place was a vile inn.

runs out

7 Likes

The doggo has been a little feisty today. Looks like some park time after work.

I have a “workday” routine that runs on my smart speaker. At 9, it tells me it’s time for a break and a short walk. Onyx was trying to get me to take a toy so I could throw it. As soon as the smart speaker said “it’s 9:00. It’s time for a break,” she lost all interest in the toy and started for the door.

2 Likes

I hope the blues close the change topic, it’s pretty much becoming a GD thread. It’s already hard as is to try to help folks before they soapbox everyone.

1 Like

Current mood.

9 Likes

hahahaha that was a good one.

T minus 2 hours and counting. This was a nice long lounge.

Cheers to whoever gets it my lunch will be over before then.

1 Like

lunch? i’m having dinner atm. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.