[CS Lounge] Mastadôn's Puntastic Pseudo-thread!

So I just went out to go grab some dinner. Four police cruisers in the lot, and a fifth pulling up. Cop jumps out of his cruiser, pulls his gun, and runs toward one of the other buildings.

Leftovers sound fine for dinner after all.

Edit: Well, I won’t say every police officer in town is here, just the ones on duty. And SWAT.

:grimacing: :astonished:

4 Likes

If this was yesterday, we had the same line of storms make it’s way here north of the border. Thankfully, by the time it got to my area, things had calmed down significantly.

Sale on donuts maybe?

3 Likes

I have a new ladyfriend that i started seeing last week. I have known her for a few years, she works for the rehab company we have a contract with. I really dig her and pretty sure she digs me.

Most importantly, i feel like i am in a much better place to have a lady friend. My mind is clearer, and i am just all around happier in general.

Hope this one sticks around for a while. We just finished watching a movie

8 Likes

Things quieted down here around 10pm. The police were looking for a shooting suspect they thought was barricaded in an apartment, but turns out he wasn’t there.

Another beautiful morning here. Temps in the low 60s, heading up to the mid 80s. And dry, so it doesn’t feel all that bad, even at the hottest point of the day.

4 Likes

Lol, just found out we have an Anime Themed Ramen shop here in town. Gonna take my niece and nephews there for lunch at some point this week.

4 Likes

Should do the naruto ninja run to it.

1 Like

On a side note looks like beta is starting soon alpha been changed to beta on launcher.

3 Likes

Invites are already going out.

1 Like

Did not notice that until I read this.

I’m opted in so hopefully I get invited…but understand if I don’t.

2 Likes

We have one here named Gung Ho.

They had i think 3 tvs playing different animes.

Between yesterday and today i just watched the Japanese live action version of Death Note with muh special feiend. Really enjoyed it. Gonna check out the anime now.

I thot i opted in but i tried to opt in and it said successfully opted in.

Vrak please shut down benediction and grob servers topic its seriously gone off the rails and one player would push even ur patience.

inspects the thread for proper quality control

1 Like

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/303304843_5707474929283770_7852702729504934873_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=aLYaW8TnaaUAX9rVEL4&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=00_AT9_lRsGwlTt1gLtUCUjUp2rG86ulaMbV5azYLtVZvgzlA&oe=63172FAC

7 Likes

I just double checked and, yes, I am opted in.

Time to watch rings of power.

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/304860853_613287983594654_2647177425174992408_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=02CJLHDasT0AX-YlK0C&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=00_AT-QOafK9A4iUYzLJU_740Wyym3lf8Mv7KJ3id_fxDFZFA&oe=6316CE71

8 Likes

\o

So the Competition and Markets Authority is sending the ATVI/M$ reverse triangle merger for a second review and possibly an in-depth investigation.

Much of the gaming media appears to be treating this as some major event that may possibly stop the deal.

Except it won’t.

Both Microsoft and Activision Blizzard predicted this would happen. There’s a reason why they announced the deal in Jan 2022 but gave an estimate of closure of around June 2023. They knew it would have to go through regulatory approval and predicted certain jurisidications would send back for a second review.

This isn’t “oh no oh no Panic”. It’s procedure.

7 Likes