[CS Lounge] Holidays in Shadowland

2020 can just take a long soak in gasoline and oil, then go jump in a lake of lava. :unamused:

just learned that Jon Huber (known to wrestling fans as Luke Harper in WWE, and most recently as Brodie Lee in AEW) just passed away. :cry:

youā€™re better off just calling yourself ā€œTrehtikā€ honestly. thereā€™s a LOT of work in having to live up to your name of ā€œtheā€ in general. :grin: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

While I love them, I do not like it when people attempt to manipulate me

3 Likes

https://www.darklegacycomics.com/754

Still kicking and screaming. Covid isnā€™t taking me that easy.

8 Likes

Thinking about you man. Keep fighting the good fight!

5 Likes

Made me think of this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEgpcgO4Hvk

4 Likes

Woo! I managed a level 4 Torghast run solo!

When does Endless Corridor open?

3 Likes

ā€œwhoever owns the White Sedan, you left your lights on.ā€ (a :cookie: to the one who gets the reference. :grin:)

was gonna take a trip to wallyworld today, but woke up at 1 this morning with a bit of a coughing fit. took two of those night time cold meds, and crawled back into bed. next thing i know, its around 8:30 this morning. =_=

2 Likes

I am in a serious mood for Asian Chicken Quesadillas. Woke up craving those.

2020 won

:confused:

3 Likes

Itā€™s not even done. This will go well into next year.

2019 will become a trilogy with the new year. (2019, 2020 and 2021, a trilogy of awful and bad years)

on a lighter note, i think its hilarious that thereā€™s a board game based off of festivus available. :laughing:

You forgot 2020 Too!

1 Like

Yes, the new year is literally named 2020 won (one).

2 Likes

Finally got my renown to 10 on my paladin. Now to get to 11 so I can continue with the campaign.

I just brought a druid to Shadowlands for alchemy. So far my glyph of the cheetah isnā€™t working. :frowning_face: I donā€™t want to be one of those deer druids that everyone assumes is botting. I just want to be a cat. (and I donā€™t bot).

Itā€™s grey and damp and I donā€™t feel like cooking so itā€™s take out tonight. What? :thinking:

1 Like

When you use the glyph, do you go to the barbershop afterward to actually change your ground form?

1 Like

Go to the Barber Shop to change it.

1 Like

Thank you! I will try that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™ve had the glyph for ages and it always was on.

Known issue sticky recreated. I forwarded the bug to get it looked at when folks come back from the holidays.

3 Likes