[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

I guess my question would be when a GM looks at the report for a inapropriate name do they look at other reports of the player or do they focus on the name.

Be careful what you wish for! I had been out of town for the weekend, for my nephewā€™s 8th birthday. By Sunday morning they were sitting in an urgent care with one kid testing positive for the flu and my niece dinging positive for strep.

Iā€™ve gone downhill quickly and have my own appointment for this morning to see which Patient Zero I get to noogie when I go back up again in a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Stupid armory the gilnean xmog set looks so good on this toon but i wont show hopefully after maintence.

1 Like

Youā€™re rocking that tabard and those gloves though.

1 Like

Same here. I really hate it when they come into the Newcomer chat channel and do it.

1 Like

I hope you and your family recover quickly!

:people_hugging: I hope you get some much needed downtime without all the sickness. :dracthyr_heart:

Edited to add: Donā€™t forget today you can get the Campfire Toy starting today!

4 Likes

Hope you feel better soon Stormfury. Take whatever down time you can for yourself, even if it means asking others for help or to offload some tasks.

Today is D4 Season 3 start! No reason to race but it should be interesting to play with a new set of mechanics. I made Chili both because it is cold, and because then I donā€™t have to cook for the rest of the week.

Weather warms up here and our snow should melt. It was nice to have some pretty snow for a bit but I am mostly over it.

Time to finish house chores and get into some sort of Diablo themed jammies if I can find some!

3 Likes

I will be making chicken schnitzel, broccoli with hollandaise, and a salad. All stuff I had in the freezer or fridge. I couldnā€™t get out, too much ice. Itā€™s starting to melt a bit. Should be good to go out by tomorrow.

The stuff of nightmares. :grin:

2 Likes

First time i ever had skip fail on place a order food never showed up by the time i left for work left specific instruction never folowed them or dropped it off.

Here is something very uplifting.

3 Likes

Internal heel soreness sucks. Especially when work needs you walking every hour now. Instead of every other. Discovered that my boots were contributing too. Even without them I donā€™t think itā€™s going to heal.
So much for getting my WoW subā€™s worth of time.

3 Likes

Ouch. Hope you get some relief soon.

4 Likes

At least you can get food where you work. Kick skip in the apples

Anyone want a bean burrito?

Follow me for more great recipes.

:rofl:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Whew. $50 for the next Chronicle book is a tough pill to swallow.

1 Like

Sigh thats fluffy with 3 heads 20 points if u get the reference.

Did i also mention how much i hate cliff hangers.

I donā€™t eat candy very often, but when I do, itā€™s gotta be Reeceā€™s Peanut Butter Cups.

1 Like

Im more of a skittles guy for movies.

1 Like

I used to mix Skittles and Plain M&Ms in the office candy dish. I got yelled at by the office manager many times.

6 Likes