[CS Lounge] A New Year! 20-Years of WoW!

Just finished ATLA. Good 8 episodes the final episode showcases the emotions of the final episode far more then a cartoon could do cant wait for 2nd season.

PS.
Pay attention to into the dark theres a scene that if u watched the original u will recognize the music.

1 Like

Gah I’m am usually fairly quiet on most things, but this guy got on my nerves. I am so sick of the trolls. /rant over. Gonna go home from work, grab a cherry coke and go kill fyrakk.

4 Likes

Well i did warn him.

1 Like

That you did DW. Some people just don’t get it.

1 Like

Favour – let’s try not to vent about other threads in here pls.

8 Likes

I spy with my little eye…a new (?) face in Blue! (Sorry, trying to format a bit better. :sweat_smile:)

7 Likes

I see them on the EU forums, so probably cross covering the graveyard shift.

6 Likes

Today’s high will be 64. Tomorrow’s low will be 12. Tomorrow is going to be messy, since we’re getting rain starting tonight and then switching to snow.

We had one storm last night that woke me up. By the time we went out for our morning walk a few hours later, there were icy patches, and hail still on the ground.

Whiplash weather.

5 Likes

Crazy! I am going to try to get any last outdoor things done today before the rain starts. Our temp crash is Wed night here and mostly Thurs. I have crocus bulbs blooming, violas blooming, buds on daffodils and the tulips are up. Maybe I can get a nice walk in today while it is nice out.

3 Likes

-28 and more snow expected we had almost a foot yesterday.

2 Likes

Would be interesting to hear more on this. At least an intro from the EU folks would be nice!

3 Likes

It’s 65 right now and going to get warmer. There’s supposed to be storms this evening, possibly severe. Tomorrow it will snow. Must be Spring! :rabbit: :carrot:

3 Likes

I seem to recall one of the Blues saying that was how things were being done, but knowing my memory… :confused: :wink:

Yep! Not new, just not from this region. They are part of our counterpart team in EU. We all have the ability to post in the other region, though we don’t often do so. They may have been looking into something and the trail they followed led them here.

9 Likes

That is why I post it. The information doesn’t have to be confined to just the CS Forum, even if I mostly am. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you for commenting on that.

2 Likes

Wohoo! I got some good news, after 35 or so years, I finally got my military records amended and I can now collect VA benefits.

16 Likes

Hooray! That’s fantastic.

Insane, but fantastic.

1 Like

fourms are driving me nuts keep getting pop up to replies hours ago or new threads hours ago.

1 Like

It seemed like a few hours of posts went poof.

1 Like