Cryptids league vs Ruin? Horde failures

Since the START of the EXPANSION played against cryptids league and ruin gaming with various different guilds as well AS wpvp communities on horde.

Played WITH ALL of them against them LOST majority of our battles badly, THAT was not the FRUSTRATING PART. What was FRUSTRATING that nobody could STOP cryptids league and ruin, separately or both of these GROUPS combined as Allies.

Now this expansion is almost OVER, wpvp has slowed down BECAUSE of classic or people taking BREAKS out of boredom.

This has been SUCH A HUGE FAILURE on horde sides even AFTER such a BIG wpvp coalition which inluded over 12 guilds and communities against two Alliance major powers YET the entire horde coalitions WERE defeated.

I would really LIKE to see cryptids league vs ruin next expansion, I know cryptids league is PRO ALLIANCE, Ruin also has a history of being Alliance, HAVING said that ruin has faction transfered to HORDE multiple times.

Can This be a REALITY? Seeing two major Alliance forces fight against each-other next expansion IF one of them come HORDE? Clearly on horde we had incompetent leadership. Big FAILURE which is the most FRUSTRATING PART.

Cryptids league https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CvjuTHDn6s

Ruin gaming https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=TeIiHoZQGss

Yes thats RIGHT these two powerful forces actually became Allies making history in this GAME they remain undefeated in majority of their battles WHILE all the horde opposition have disbanded or have LOST the will to FIGHT.

PLEASE CRYPTIDS OR RUIN, make this HAPPEN. Fight each other.

I DON’T understand your RANDOM use of CAPTIALIZATION.

18 Likes

Post on your CL alt Lol.
They’ve both lost plenty of battles.

7 Likes

Just BECAUSE i am stating a fact THAT has happened in this entire EXPANSION does NOT mean i am CL or Ruin Alt. I am pure HORDE, in FACT my posting history has been AGAINST CL and RUIN or ANY large scale groups that just crash the DAMN SERVERS and cause lag to the entire ZONE.

I personally would rather see a cryptids league vs ruin gaming for wpvp balance To be fair both these groups are competent and have consistently dominated not just for a day or two but for the ENTIRE expansion even to this day.

Which is even more embarrassing for our FACTION as a whole could not do anything about it in warmode. This expansion is over. No one really cares what happens now.

You think the horde dominated in guild community vs guild community fights? If you truly believe that i THINK you STARTED playing way TOO late.

I really HOPE we get to see ruin vs CL next expansion.

Dude you’re only 111. I doubt you actually took part in any major fights (unless, of course, “Zapey” is merely an alt to an Alliance main). You’re not fooling anyone lol.

4 Likes

why are you like this

11 Likes

It doesn’t TAKE a genius to understand this is my ALT, my main is horde even been in some of your raids but you KEPT telling us to fly or port, one time WE did fight we died. I honestly LEFT your community a while BACK.

Are you trying to DENY what i said IN my FIRST post? That would be a little CONCERNING if that’s what you really think BIG YIKES.

WHAT are you MAD about?

5 Likes

I’m sure that’s why you hide in dead shards when we come looking for you. Because you know, we’ve apparently lost “plenty of battles.” Maybe doing drunken epic BGs, but definitely not fighting the clown show that Horde side WPvP communities are.

This post is missing clapping hands emojis before and after every capitalized word.

12 Likes

My MOM bought ME dyno-bites INSTEAD OF fruity PEBBLES1

9 Likes

Horrific. I would have slapped the enamel off my mom’s teeth if she did that.

Lol prove it. Who’s your main and which raids has he been in?

On the contrary, Todē, I actively seek active shards. Unfortunately, the Alliance has been less active since the release of classic.
(And I usually stick to 40v40 and MAYBE 40v80 if I have something like a terrain advantage. I’m good, but not even I can beat 3 raids with a single raid lol. Don’t bring 3-5 raids and call me a coward when I don’t want to engage.)

2 Likes

Honestly, Zapey, I’ve seen how much you fanboy over CL while pretending not to, so I don’t even take you the slightest bit seriously. CL and RUIN will continue to lose to SoD, and there is nothing you can do about it.
That’s all I have to say, and I’m out. See y’all!

5 Likes

Yeah but you’ve never beaten anyone, which is why you can’t post anything but screenshots of randoms lol.

Lmao ruin is a joke please take multiple seats and quieten down <3

3 Likes

Are you still talking? Go level, little troll.

:joy::joy:

Someone seems particularly mad today.

1 Like

No one is mad. You, as usual, put way too much credit into your trolling skills. This is never more apparent than you using the old trolling 1-2: Trolling from a lowbie alt on a separate account.