Crushridge Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Crushridge (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

1st

Labathor Orc hunter
Rampage
Gvillain

I’ll be in Fairbanks as it seems to be the one more popular streamers won’t be on.
Labathor#1812

Solathrus, Troll Priest here.

Just wanted to shout-out to any old [Passion and Warfare] people out there.

Nocolis & Felonies, the most badass Shaman / Warrior team around. Thanks for dragging my 600ms+ dial-up *** around the Arenas (early BC, I know, but w/e)

And the 4 Horsemen of the 4-day 45min Strath Apocolypse; Faceless the Mage, who stepped in on day 4(?) and got the job done.
Mundo the Orc Warrior, who I annoyed NO end.
And my Brothers Turbulance and Mortok. Was great to keep running into you those first few years Turb, hope your well Mate. And Mortok the 2v2 champion, pure legend.

And shoutout to High Warlord Dreadlocks, the wsg flag-ninja master, you sexy beast.

And Grand Marshall Tax Collector… Never once did I see you in game and not die in the next 5-60 sec. Absolute Monster. /salute

Sup Dude, don’t think we knew each other, but I 100% recognize you from just kicking around in Org.

Its a small World (of Warcraft)

1 Like

Indeed, I actually met up with a guy I met farming bloodsail bucs rep. Very small world… of Warcraft.

Anyone from Black Cell Faction? I was hunter Sephillis!

Crushridge ftw babyyyy. Throwback

1 Like

They merged and turned into inconceivable

clivene mage
hi all

2 Likes

Fobik, Tauren Warrior - Equinoctis

Holyjoe - Troll Priest - Rampage/Synergy

Hey y’all, this is the very same hunter I was on back in Vanilla days on ol’ Crushridge. I was in Undead and Fabulous. Shout out to any ex-UnF and/or current UnF members. Back in the day when Zarella was GM. Anyone around?

Edit: Also if any of the P V P guildies are about, I was the one labelled jailbait, that 16 year old Aussie who pre-horde would strip her nightelf down and dance on on the flags in Arathi Basin.

5 Likes

Hey all OG Crushridge here!

Glowstick, Troll Warrior, I was in Passion and Warfare for a while. Just seeing if there was anyone out there that remembers!

1 Like

Bat signal for some long lost Gvillain brothers:
Badman
Chibipriest
Dalien
Gloryhog
Golrath
Heidenreich
Jingx
Jiraiya
Kihei
Nakayoshi
Orcjamal
Philosophet
Rwarfox
Screwface
Vondoom
Yanagi

The boys are back, the magic’s back, the best PvP in WoW is coming back. It’s all back except for the way of life, that never went anywhere.

3 Likes

oh hello there !

Chard Tauren shaman - Distinct advantage/ inconceivable. May also know my undead mage Skyland.

2 Likes

Jakensama, this toon - The Purge / Inconceivable / PvP

3 Likes

Howdy old raidmate.

Simayi - Warlock
Dianwei - Shaman

Zaku - Warrior Distinct Advantage