Crusader Enchant under level 60

Not sure if this is known or not, but someone one in my guild just informed me the crusader enchant is proccing 100 strength for their level 20 fury warrior(200 all up with both weapons enchanted). Being curious I checked the enchant on a lvl 22 toon and the tooltip for the enchant says it should only be 37 strength. Not sure which one it is but one of them is wrong.

That has to be a bug because it’s not doing those numbers for me.

What numbers are you getting?

Hard to say without the game open currently, but I do know if I was getting those numbers I’d be doing lv 80 or so damage to these lv 58+ mobs & I’m not. Lol.

I just checked Wowhead & it’s actually supposed to increase strength for 100 for 15 seconds

Yeah but enchants were made to scale with level a while ago, hence why the tooltip shows a lower proc amount for my level 22.

Doesn’t say that. Only says the effect is reduced above lv 60 for Crusader.

None of the enchants say they scale to level, it was an actual change that was made… can’t remember which xpac.

Guess it’s a bug then.

Just checked Wowhead, it even has the slider that you can use to check what it scales to at certain levels. You were just seeing the level 60 version.

Ah. Forgot about the lvl slider. Derp. xD