Crug Crimsonblade

Hey man I really appreciate that :slight_smile:

1 Like

CRUG is now, crug

1 Like

Greetings, Crug. I am Hezzlocks, Goblin Warlock entrepreneur and purveyor of demons and bombs. I am sure you are aware of the contention between Demon Hunters and Warlocks. Worry not, my friend, for you need not be concerned about hostilities between our kind.

I do apologize for the lack of demon blood within this penned parchment. I am aware that without such properties it can be quite difficult for one of your impairment to read. To that end I have ensured this parchment is fully braille translated as well so that you may read this letter. What you arenā€™t aware of, however, is that from this sentence on, the braille translation is falsified, and where you now believe I am offering warm greetings to the Horde, I am now telling you to burn in the Twisting Nether where you and the rest of you Demon Hunter scum belong!

PS. Planting micro :bomb: high explosives in each and every braille bump was worth every gold coin. So long, Crug CrimsonBOOM!

2 Likes

Both stories of them are great.

Can I ask:
a) Why you changed from orc to blood elf?
b) Why didnā€™t you create a whole new blood elf demon hunter with a new name?

1 Like

If you really dissect Crugā€™s name you will see how it fits with his character. See CR can mean ā€œcanā€™t rememberā€ and UG is a unit of measure for micrograms which are incredibly small.

See:

:100:

He canā€™t remember anything!

2 Likes

In Thallasian Crug means ā€œOne with oily hairā€.

1 Like

Did Microsoft buy Blizzard? The krug are here!

1 Like

I love this thread and the posts in here. Itā€™s like a small gem in the midst of the hot mess that is GD :rofl:

A. I liked the play style.

B. Because I am CRUG.

:black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like