No longer updated

Don’t look at me

25 Likes

KLG was literally made for this. Please let me know how we can help!!!

2 Likes

The first thing I attended when I came to WrA for the first time was a soup night. I remember listening to a story about demons invading Azeroth again, and Jan-Mak at-the-time being all like “that’ll never happen” while he was unsure about the taste of the soup. Two years thereafter, I was leading massive conjoined raid-RP groups with Valkosk on defending the Crossroads during the Legion pre-patch. Sad to think how we’re some of the old guard now on Horde- all the big names and guilds are fading. : \

I’m happy the Southfury was given the torch to bear. I hope we keep these traditions on longer. Hope to attend as many as I can.

5 Likes

Let’s chat. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who?

But yea. Soup’s on.

2 Likes

I like events like this. It lets Lance know that some of his old buddies are still alive.

But only if they show up. So come and get some soup and rewrite the southfury accord on who’s walking and who’s in the ground.

4 Likes

So excited for this! :stew:

2 Likes

I love you guys!

6 Likes

I am beyond ecstatic to see this! A lot of memories of this event. Even helped run it a few times. It is great to see Soup Night finally coming back. Thank you, Southfury Watch!

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words Raton!

3 Likes

SOUP NIGHT IS BACK?!?! :shallow_pan_of_food:

SLAMS THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON

SEE YOU THERE SUCKERZ!! :star2:

3 Likes

Acknowledged. I am presently in the Barrens, I will make my trek to the Crossroads to see old faces.

2 Likes

Hmm… I haven’t Rped in over a year. Might be time to give Greatmother Moon an airing.

7 Likes

What kind of soup will be served

2 Likes

Will there also be chilli and cornbread ?

1 Like

No chili, Only soup

2 Likes

But cornbread?

1 Like

I hope so, corn is my favorite

1 Like

Cornbread is a staple with “bowl dishes”. But no chilli

(Looks like fun anyway)

1 Like

Oh, this brings back memories. I’ll try and make sure Kui Zhang is there!

2 Likes