Crossing Fate Quest Bug?

I’ve killed 3 Fated bosses and the quest log is only showing 2/30 downed, is anybody else experiencing this?

My lockout is also showing 3 bosses killed

leaving and returning to orb “should” fix this according to blue posts

I’ve left Oribos and returned to it multiple times now and it still doesn’t show the correct number :confused:

have you logged out since? if so, you may need to open a ticket to get this looked at

Yeah I think I’ll have to, thanks for your help though

I’ve logged out multiple times and have been in and out of Oribos since the alleged fix. I’m still 9/10 despite clearing all of LFR.

I’ve opened a ticket and I’m still waiting, will let you know what they say but you should probably open one as well

Got a reply from Nestold
TLDR: Fix deployed, they can’t change the number so go back and kill bosses that you already killed to get the number to go up

Greetings,

Our Developers have fixed the issue that was causing this bug, but we are getting some new reports about it, so they are currently investigating it again. At this time, we do not have an ETA on a fix. Game Masters are unable to grant credit for individual bosses for this quest. If you are still missing credit for some, please be sure to submit a new bug report so that our Devs can continue to investigate.

Note: Please Do Not abandon this quest, or you will lose all progress and have to do the bosses again.

To report a bug in game, hit the Esc key then go to Support and Submit Feedback or Bug Report. Please be as detailed as possible about what happened. You can also submit a bug report in our forums.

WoW Retail Bugs: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/support/bug-report/17

Please be aware that you may not receive a reply when you submit a bug report, but you can keep up with any bug fixes in our hotfix blog here:

Keep in mind, you need to kill 30 different bosses, so you can’t kill the same bosses on different difficulties, or they won’t count. If you killed a boss before the hotfix, and you still didn’t get credit for it, try killing that boss again. You won’t be able to loot it again this week, but it may grant the credit per the comments here:

We understand you are hoping for a more immediate solution, but as mentioned above, this is not an issue that Customer Support is able to fix. We’ll need to wait for a new fix to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.