Cross Realm Battlegrounds?

Is this going to be in phase 3? I haven’t heard anything confirming or denying this.

If they add cross realm, it’ll be on the same day they release BGs which is the 10th. And it looks like it WILL be cross realm.

Which, in vanilla, the cross realm battlegroups were pve and pvp server mixes. So the people being salty from pvp servers saying horde is going to have horrible que times… Eeeeeh. It won’t be as bad as all that.

Just looking for a blue post

As unfortunate as it is it will happen. It makes me sad my chances of seeing the familiar faces on the other faction will be slim to none unless they have some kind of filter that says same server unless 10+ minute queue or something.

The closest thing I can find for you is the initial announcement of the PVP system from way back in April. Details of the release schedule have obviously changed since then, but what is important to note is that like the patch the overall game is running on, the BGs will also be the 1.12 versions. The 1.12 patch was called “Drums of War” and it was the patch that actually introduced cross-realm BGs for the first time (ref: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.12.0).