Cross-Realm Arena

Please give us a possibility to queue arena with players from other realms

4 Likes

I took the free transfer off Benediction to Sulfuras in an effort to avoid the queue times just to play the game. Noone on Sulfuras is good at PvP and it’s extremely difficult to find even a glad level player. The ones in this thread saying no to cross-server grouping for PvP are also too low rated to have an opinion on the matter. You shouldn’t be punished for trying to avoid queue times which is an issue blizzard created in the first place.

2 Likes

Ditto.

Skyfury also has a miniscule arena scene, and we cant even paid xfer to bene

1 Like

isnt the new eranikus decent? I cant find any up to date population numbers or arena ladder

1 Like

I rerolled from pagle for lack of better ally option to eranikus -ally and its very active with good arena players. Way more people then pagle

1 Like

cross realm arena pleaseee

2 Likes

people would feel more open to xfering off of the mega realms (fae, bene) if they could q with their bnet friends on arena still.

your option is to stay on bene or fae and deal with the queues so that you can play the game, or go to a different server and have immense struggle with finding partners.

1. you queue into different realms anyways
  2. there are no more arena teams

so why not allow cross realm inv & qing for rated arena? makes literally no sense.

2 Likes

grob has 1/10th the glads of bene, if that

1 Like

Grobb isn’t made up of 19 dead realms.

Well, you can’t lol. i have plenty of people id like to play with but htye’re all either on faerlina or bene. The thread creator is right that arena needs cross realm partners. The majority of the pvp player base(especially the good players) are on 2 realms and they’re both now locked.

1 Like

Agreed. Cross realm arena would solve most of the queue situation. I got seperated from several friends when servers got locked and im on the brink ofbquiting because its just not fun when you canr play with friends.

And really, what eould be the harm in allowi g this? Nothing but good fornthe health of the game.

2 Likes

YES WE NEED THIS NOW! I’ll get on my knees and beg… I’ll do anything… please
Every time I’ve played retail since Cataclysm I’ve never had issues finding an arena partner because there are so many to choose from. I thought this would be the same in Wrath, but I was wrong. I started playing classic for Wrath and I’ve had some of the most fun I’ve ever had playing wow and I haven’t even done arenas yet. Then last night I tried to find someone to play with and no one in LFG chat or general chat responded and I saw no one in the group finder looking. I was so upset about this because the whole reason I’m getting excited about upgrading my gear and my character is so that I can compete for high dps in raids and play arenas at a high level and I cant do the arena part if no one on my server wants to do PVP. Like the post says I cant even go to the big servers because they are locked. I’m really hoping this gets fixed because I really don’t want to start all over on a new server. I have my guild here, my brother here, my character here, and random people I’ve met along the way, I can’t leave it all behind. And it has taken me 12 days of play time to get to where I am now and I don’t have it in me to go through that again just to get in some arena ques.

2 Likes

You have to level your character and gear them up just to realise you shoulda rolled on Grobbulus because no one pvps on your server? feels bad man

2 Likes

Nani? I was arguing against the idea that only Bene and Faerlina are viable if you want to arena.

Also two weeks ago, nice necro.

Exactly! Putting every server in the PVP arena/bg LFG would let everyone find who they wanted to play with faster and give everyone the freedom to play with who they want.

If i cant play with the best, why am I playing against them?

1 Like

Cross server arena ques and random dungeon finder are not even close. Its not random at all. It could be the same as it is now, but it shows you all players looking for arenas and not just the ones on your server.

1 Like

I don’t care, the PvE crowd would have a massive field day if PvP got another cross realm feature but they can’t have RDF.

No, look at the big picture. It would be very very bad.

I’m currently ranked lower than 20 on ladder and I can’t tell you how much further from the truth this is. If you want to play with a larger pool of players you MUST be on bene or faerlina. I personally know the players that are high rated on Grobb/Whitemane and they did not just happen to find eachother in LFG. They are retail teams that were late to the party and simply couldn’t make characters on the mega servers. They get to queue with eachother and that’s it. If you are currently not in a clique with other players similar xp to yourself on one of the other servers, you are simply at a GIANT disadvantage. Tell yourself whatever you like, this is just the current state of the game and arena scene.

4 Likes

I’m going to enlighten you about a brief history of wow arena you may be unaware of. In mists of pandaria pre-cross realm phasing, tichondrius was the original mega server. I played on a very, very dead server. You know how I got partners (just like many, many others)? I made a level one orc on tichondrius, ran to orgrimmar, and spammed ____ XP warrior LF ___ classes for 3v3 / 2v2. They would whisper me, and I would add them to battle tag and then invite and queue.

4 Likes