CROSS-OVERS PERHAPS| Please no

That’s your loss, pal.

Yeah, I’m sure the enemies would be shaking in their boots.

1 Like

The only cross over I find even remotely acceptable is crossovers with other Warcraft related games, like Hearthstone and Rumble. Maaaaaybe Diablo.

But nothing beyond Warcraft and absolutely nothing beyond Blizzard.

There’s no trucks in World of Warcraft!

4 Likes

i forgot all about this lol

2 Likes

I’d love it. But that’s cause i’m a part of the system.

Aka you own Microsoft stock? lol

I used to be a fan of the idea of MMO crossovers, but it turns out that when events are made to be essentially an advertisement, they end up feeling like nothing but an advertisement.

2 Likes

I personally LOVE crossovers and I’m quite interested to see what they do with it and what media they choose. What would the rewards be, I wonder?

Mogs, perhaps, in the style of the characters/media? Interesting. I’m always down for more mogs.

What about a themed pet? Or a mount? That would be pretty cool. Hopefully they choose decent media/franchises, though!

My other favorite game magic the gathering is going through this right now. So many crossovers. Sets that feel really tropey and not very magic tbh. I really hope they dont go in that direction with wow. It would cheapen the experience a lot at least personally.

I already didnt like the hearthstone event lol.

Thanks, I hate it.

1 Like

Maybe a Halo meets WoW crossover mixed with Starcraft :open_mouth:

Something along the lines of corporate work for 8 years.

As long as it’s game related and has nothing to do with that abomination they call a show.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t mind crossovers with other franchise or media, FFXIV handled their crossover pretty well I think.

Me picturing a Fate franchise crossover with WoW

1 Like

Imagine a HUGE Halo crossover facility we raid in for a raid tier… that would be pretty awesome imo.

1 Like

I assumed real world holidays meant what we already have: Winters Veil, Noblegarden, Hallow’s End, Lunar Festival, New Years, etc.

I kinda want crossover stuff.
Mostly just weapon appearances, maybe some armor.

Monster Hunter would be my immediate pick, mainly in the hopes of watching people get iced by Sindragosa in one of those games.

1 Like

The FF14 crossovers were done pretty well with Nier. The raid tier and gear were really neat. As was the Garo crossover for PVP. Things like that can be done well with small effort and enthusiasm.

Sadly that will not happen here. I do not see WoW putting out a raid based around whatever crossover property they choose. Would be a short in game quest for a mog piece/etc and that would be it.