Cross Faction Time Walking

Can you you que for Black Temple with cross faction?

1 Like

Cross-faction queueing is not a thing… maybe in a future expansion.

Yes, you can do the TW raids cross faction. As it is done via the pre-made group finder and not the random queue.

(Technically you have to talk to an NPC to actually begin the TW raid but the point is, if it is done via the random dungeon finder, it is not currently cross-faction. If it is not done by the random dungeon finder, it is cross-faction. For PVE content anyway)

2 Likes

This is me :elf:t3: :chicken:

This is my friend: :cow: :cat2:

Now, you see, we don’t have night elves or cows on the horde/alliance side, so can we queue together?

yes.

: :cow: :cat2: :elf:t3: :chicken:

why it isn’t in regular leveling dungeons is BEYOND ME

My guess it is an issue with the Random group finder as a whole. Plus there have been dungeons and even a raid that have mechanical differences and experiences depending on the faction. Siege of Boralus and Battle for Dazar’alor for example. Not to mention that certain dungeons have faction specific quest givers.

Given that SoB is going to be a mythic + dungeon in TWW S1, that is going to be interesting. As the first section (up to and including the first boss) have important mechanical differences depending on the version. Alliance had harder trash but an easier boss, horde has easier trash but a slightly harder boss.

This, we did it cross faction last night.

Because they specifically said they don’t want to force people to run with opposite faction. They want it to be a choice. Thus, it’s only group finder and not auto queue.

I’m hoping they’ll eventually allow full groups to queue, so that guild groups and friend groups can be cross faction and queue for Timewalking.