Cross Faction Random BG's & Arena Skirmishes

Didn’t see this on the first page, wanting to make sure it’s still known to be a desired feature.

This is much more infuriating in the times where rated queue’s are turned off.

Mostly everyone is ally now due to racials (shadowmeld). Causes a long queue time on the ally side, and a stomp fest on the horde side. No reason for this now at all. Can we please prioritize the fix so that queue times are balanced / and so I can honor farm / queue arena skrims with ally friends?

I know that it wont be, but having this enabled for the next couple weeks of honor grind would be so nice.

Pls and thanks blizz.

3 Likes

Yeah it sux we don’t have the new and better game mode available right now.

At least soon we can all be getting our alt armies going.

But I am not really interested in getting the devs to go back and fix old broken things.

They already have the queue system designed for rated content.

Can’t be asking a lot to flip the switch without the MMR.

Is there not the vendor anymore to swap your side to que bgs? The recruiter or w/e was one in oribos.

This doesn’t work. I still cant que with my GF who is horde and i’m alli for even arena skirm…

kill gnomes

1 Like

It’s pretty wild that random BGs were the first content in the game to allow for cross-faction play in some form (albeit not via partying), but is left behind in the modern game as one of the last things unavailable for cross-faction partying.

Should definitely be changed. It’s really frustrating not to be able to play with friends on the opposite faction for casual content.

1 Like

No thanks.

Unless it’s mercing the entire team to the BG leaders faction so people can queue with their friends.

Stop demanding the Warcraft MMO do away with it’s core in the one game mode it deserves to shine in just because you’re losing in unranked BGs.