Cross Faction Collusion! Is it bannable?

Your entire scenario is predicated on the assumption that you will know exactly why random alliance player ABC showed up and killed you. You can guess at it all you like, make assumptions. But the fact of the matter is, they killed you and you know jack about what they are doing between the time you died and the time you res.

2 Likes

You have no idea what you are speaking of and your response was “There are no rules against killing the opposite faction.”

My Discord had a good laugh about this one.

Why would there be PvP servers if it was a bannable offense to kill an opposing faction player?

We are speaking of COLLUSION here. Not standard PvP.

I can tell you have nearly no experience in Classic WoW or what a Devilsaur Mafia does.

As I have stated MULTIPLE TIMES. In this scenario, YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE ALLIANCE PLAYER AND THE HORDE PLAYERS ARE COLLUDING.

IS
THIS
BANNABLE

This is the topic of discussion. That’s it.

3 Likes

How about you just win the pvp fight, guy?

Nah, that only works on servers with welfare euro neets that can cover all times of the day.

4 Likes

The answer was given. Sorry you don’t like the answer. I’m sure if you keep repeating yourself ad nauseum you can find someone to give you the answer you want, no matter how wrong it is.

You seem like you would be much happier on a carebear server. Why stress yourself?

2 Likes

Absolutely laughable. You have no knowledge of the Devilsuar Mafia or collusion at all.

“It’s not against ToS to kill a player on the enemy faction.”

Ha!

You are still ASSUMING, that Alliance player ABC is killing you because of the Devilsaur Mafia. Them showing up and killing you, is not proof of your claim. As an alliance player if I go into a zone, and I see 5 horde running in a pack, and 1 hordie running around his own. I don’t have to be part of said devilsaur mafia to kill the lone hordie. I’m not going to touch the group because 5v1 is suicide. Now the horde may be part of the mafia, but they’re too busy to kill me because they’re trying to make money and you aren’t their concern.

On pvp server, I don’t need a reason to attack the other faction beyond “I see them and I think I can kill them.” And going to lay down some truth on you. Just because you are part of a faction, doesn’t mean other players are obligated to stop the people on the other side from camping you.

Also it’s an RPG. Ever heard of a double agent? You know, someone who is part of 1 side, but secretly works for the other? “Collusion” as you put it, is not a crime. kthxbai.

3 Likes

Ok, at this point you are obviously just trolling. Classic is not going to be one of your pirate servers. I do hope you roll on my server though. We have such sights to show you. :japanese_ogre:

6 Likes

Ahhh! The typical “you must be a troll because you made an idiot of me” defense. Love it!

You should do some research on who you are speaking to lol. You would realize this is a fight you have absolutely no chance at winning.

And you just proved my point.

As you put it “A double agent” in other words…COLLUSION.

IS
THIS
BANNABLE?

Not the topic on hand nor did I ever even hint at anyone being obligated to assist you in PvP.

Good luck with your Strawman Argument. That’s usually what people default to when they realized they lost the debate.

3 Likes

LOL. Dude, serious question. Are you drunk posting? You are going to be really embarrassed when you read all this tomorrow.

Party on Garth. :ghost:

1 Like

No. It’s not. Not my fault you are too thick to get that the 1st time.

It is on topic. You’re scenario assumes the horde and alliance players are working together not just a random person showing up and killing you because they can.

There is the pot calling the kettle black.

“You aren’t telling me what I want to hear, so you must not have classic experience.”

2 Likes

Short answer: No, collusion is not bannable.

Long answer: No, it is not bannable, and if it were, the rule would be unenforceable, and therefore pointless.

5 Likes

Well Blizzard, if you are reading this you can probably see that this community is quite divided and confused on whether or not this situation would be a bannable offense.

Could you please share some insight on this?

1 Like

Actionable does not equal bannable.

Blizzard prefers to educate ,and policies have changed over 14 years. Evolved. Honestly you have no idea if said collusion is taking place. Nor will Blizzard accept your “proof”.

Blizzard has a mostly hands off policy in regards to PvP. Regardless of your wishes,you’re not getting a Blue to weigh in on this.

You’ve already made up your mind and nothing anyone says will sway you. If a Blue came in and said “No,it’s not bannable” you would still argue.

Btw? It’s not bannable. But if it happens, you’re welcome to report your suspicions. Blizzard will never tell you if or what actions are taken against an account.

:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:
:wolf:

2 Likes

How thick are you?

It’s midnight on Friday their time. There are no CMs or Developers around. And won’t be until Monday.

And even then, you’re not getting an answer. Not is the community divided.

6 Likes
  1. You do not know me.

2. You are incorrect.

If Blizzard does confirm that this is not bannable, then my guild will certainly be participating in collusion in order to control various aspects of the game which would cause a massive sway that benefits my guild.

I still prefer it to be bannable. Lets see if we can get a blue to weigh in.

1 Like

Sounds like another case where there’s a pvp solution to a pvp problem.

5 Likes

No one demanded a response NOW so don’t try to claim I did.

Read this thread and tell me the community is not divided.

EU Thread

So now I ask. How thick are you?

1)Actually I do know you. I’m just on an alt. The forums won’t show my usual posting toon.

1. No,I’m not.

And I told you, no Blues are around.

And I don’t care about the EU community back in August. Or now.

But you continue your little crusade.

No one does and no one cares bro. I realize you are legendary in your own mind but I still believe you are drunk posting. I really do hope you roll on my server though. It will be so cute when your little guild tries to be the Devilsaur Mafia.

1 Like
  1. If you are hiding on an alt, that’s pathetic. Considering the likely hood of one of my acquaintances being in this thread is slim to none, no you do not.

2. Yes. You are.

3. “I’m going to ignore your source because it proves me wrong”

It was great debating you. I thoroughly enjoyed my victory.

Do a bit of research child. You will find that we have held multiple world best spots in MMOs. But that is neither here nor there.

This is not the topic at hand so I will no longer justify you with any further responses.

Go ahead and get the last word like you are dying to do.

1 Like