<Critical> Needs Raiders

We’re 4/9M as of 5/23/19. :smiley:

If you’d like to get in with an active/social guild who is aiming to push CE for both BoD/CoS, we might be the guild for you.

Guild info below:

<Critical> - Stormrage (US) is a two-day semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild currently recruiting to bolster our mythic raid team to push CE and prepare for Patch 8.2.

Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

Requirements: Ability to execute mechanics, follow directions, and take constructive criticism. 405+ ilvl, 45+ HoA preferred.

We will consider all exceptional players, regardless of class. If you trial with us and perform better than someone of the same class/role on our raid team, you’ve got your spot on our raid team. Our focus is progression, not playing favorites.

If you’re interested in learning more about joining <Critical>, please feel free to contact us via BNet or Discord.

BNet - surjective#11563 | AwesomeGuy#1616
Discord - Können#5177 | AwesomeGuy#8442

6 Likes

Bumping this post.

6 Likes

Hey! We’re recruiting for our mythic raid team in preparation for 8.2.

We will consider all exceptional players, regardless of class. If you trial with us and perform better than someone of the same class/role on our raid team, you’ve potentially got your spot on our raid team. Our focus is progression, not playing favorites.

However, please realize that we are not constantly trialing new applicants to replace raid members. We don’t have time to do that. We’re very selective about who we trial.

If you’d like to check us out, our guild info is linked below. If you’re interested in joining, feel free to contact us via BNet.

surjective#11563 (Recruitment Officer)
AwesomeGuy#1616 (GM)

Happy hunting :smiley:

7 Likes

Come check out Critical!

7 Likes

We’re recruiting for our mythic raid team to get AOTC within the first two weeks of Azshara’s Eternal Palace and push CE thereafter.

Guild info below:

Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

Requirements: Ability to execute mechanics, follow directions, and take constructive criticism.

We will consider all exceptional players, regardless of class. If you trial with us and perform better than someone of the same class/role on our raid team, you’ve got your spot on our raid team. Our focus is progression, not playing favorites.

If you’re interested in learning more about joining <Critical>, please feel free to contact us via BNet or Discord.

7 Likes

Come play with us!

7 Likes

:whale::whale::whale::whale: 8.2 is soon! Come play with us as we prepare to push AOTC in the first two weeks of AEP and push CE thereafter! :smiley:

7 Likes

Race:Dwarf
Class: Paladin
Role: Healer>Tank (no dps os)
Ilvl 398
Goals: I am looking for a guild to progress through Mythic content on a weekly basis until World of Warcraft Classic releases then at best I will be looking to clear heroic each week.
Experience: I have progressed through several Mythic tiers since Legion (didnt play WoD) Prior to this I completed the Hardest raids BC-WoTLK before taking a break to go to college.
Guild XP: I have Raid lead for over 2 years for a mythic raid team on Mok’Nathal US Horde. I am very comfortable and prepared to be in an officer role as I know what it entails. I will state that I am not looking to be more than a core raider at this time. However if the need arises I have the community management skills.
About me: I am a 26 married man with 2 darling daughters who likes to raid/pvp in WoW. I do have a family and responsibilities but when it’s game time I dont have any other distractions. That being said I wont be able to make most alt raids or be able to farm out my gear as some who have more free time have. However, I believe myself to be a capable player and can perform well even with lower gear ( not too low mind you)
Last words I will state that I am coming back to a healing role and have not main healed since Mythic ToS legion
If you believe I would be a good fit in your guild hit me up on Bnet TheWolvesden#1360

7 Likes

Bumping this up! Guild info below.

7 Likes

Up to the top we go! :smiley:

7 Likes

Come play with us! :smiley: Guild info below:

5 Likes

Bumping this up to the top!

5 Likes

Come play with Critical! :smiley:

5 Likes

As of 6/27/19 we’re 5/9M now! Poggers :smiley:

4 Likes

Come check us out! :smiley:

5 Likes

Edit bump. Up to the top!

3 Likes

We’re currently 6/8H! Looking to get AOTC by the end of next week and push CE thereafter.

Looking for any of the following (in order of priority):

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • Shaman (Ele)
  • Paladin (Ret)
  • Rogue
  • Monk (WW)
  • Warrior (DPS)

If you’re interested in raiding with us, please feel free to contact us via BNet or Discord.

3 Likes

Bump for 7/8H :smiley:

2 Likes

We’re aiming to get AOTC by the end of this week and to push CE thereafter.

Looking for any of the following (in order of priority):

– Mage

– Warlock

– Shaman (Ele)

– Paladin (Ret)

– Rogue

– Monk (WW)

– Warrior (DPS)

Minimum Requirements

Heroic
– 52 HoA
– 415 ilvl
– 16k DPS

Mythic
– 54 HoA
– 420 ilvl
– 20k DPS

If you’d like to learn more about raiding with us, please feel free to contact us via BNet or Discord.

Können - Recruitment Officer
BNet - surjective#11563
Discord - Können#5177

Liqueur - Guild Master
BNet - AwesomeGuy#1616
Discord - AwesomeGuy#8442

2 Likes

To the top we go :smiley:

2 Likes