<Critical> Needs Raiders

Come play with us!!

7 Likes

Ain’t no thang but a chicken bump.

6 Likes

:snail::snail::snail: !

7 Likes

Tossed in another Edit. Weekday raid times will now be 8:30-11:30pm EST/ST to match the Weekend times.
Come raid with us!

6 Likes

Currently recruiting for Weekend raid team. Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30p server time. Bring your dps and come play with us!

6 Likes

Bump for the update/edit

6 Likes

Hi,
I might be interested in your Fri/Sat team, if you are looking for resto shaman.

I’ve raided off and on (more on than off) since ICC but have trouble finding a weekday group that doesn’t go past 10ish pm on weeknights. Last 2 guilds I’ve been in decided to quit raiding (and playing) altogether.

I’m currently on Sargeras (central time server) but am willing to trial, then server transfer if it works out.

7 Likes

Hello,

My current guild has disbanded and I was wondering if you needed a 405 ele shaman for your weekend raid, as some of my guildies have joined up with you as well. I am 7/9H and 1/9 M in BoD. II’l send you a message in game or Bnet.

Thank you

7 Likes

Bumped for another edit.

6 Likes

Is the weekday team in need of H priest? the times look good!

7 Likes

Come play with Critical!

7 Likes

Weekday team needs tanks. Any class considered, hit me up! Heroic is on farm.

6 Likes

Bump! Transferred over to play with these guys. Best guild decision I’ve made.

8 Likes

Interested

7 Likes

Hey there! If you’re still interested, you can contact me on btag @ surjective#11563 or Liqueur @ AwesomeGuy#1616. If not, good luck with your search! :smiley:

6 Likes

We’re in need of some dps! Come check us out!

6 Likes

Still looking for recruits of all classes for both teams. Bumping with edit.

6 Likes

Bumping on a bump so you can bump your bump.

8 Likes

Critical (9/9H, 2/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS) is looking for a TANK and DPS for our weekday mythic raid team, and ALL ROLES for our weekend team. Raid Times are W/TH 9p-12a and F/Sat 8:30p-11:30p server time. We also run M+, PvP, etc. Casual players welcome!

Btag: surjective#11563

Edit: Weekend team no longer exists. We’re now 5/9M.

8 Likes

Bumped for update

7 Likes