<Critical> Needs Raiders

Hello,

My current guild has disbanded and I was wondering if you needed a 405 ele shaman for your weekend raid, as some of my guildies have joined up with you as well. I am 7/9H and 1/9 M in BoD. II’l send you a message in game or Bnet.

Thank you

7 Likes

Bumped for another edit.

6 Likes

Is the weekday team in need of H priest? the times look good!

7 Likes

Come play with Critical!

7 Likes

Weekday team needs tanks. Any class considered, hit me up! Heroic is on farm.

6 Likes

Bump! Transferred over to play with these guys. Best guild decision I’ve made.

8 Likes

Interested

7 Likes

Hey there! If you’re still interested, you can contact me on btag @ surjective#11563 or Liqueur @ AwesomeGuy#1616. If not, good luck with your search! :smiley:

6 Likes

We’re in need of some dps! Come check us out!

6 Likes

Still looking for recruits of all classes for both teams. Bumping with edit.

6 Likes

Bumping on a bump so you can bump your bump.

8 Likes

Critical (9/9H, 2/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS) is looking for a TANK and DPS for our weekday mythic raid team, and ALL ROLES for our weekend team. Raid Times are W/TH 9p-12a and F/Sat 8:30p-11:30p server time. We also run M+, PvP, etc. Casual players welcome!

Btag: surjective#11563

Edit: Weekend team no longer exists. We’re now 5/9M.

8 Likes

Bumped for update

7 Likes

We’re 4/9M as of 5/23/19. :smiley:

If you’d like to get in with an active/social guild who is aiming to push CE for both BoD/CoS, we might be the guild for you.

Guild info below:

<Critical> - Stormrage (US) is a two-day semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild currently recruiting to bolster our mythic raid team to push CE and prepare for Patch 8.2.

Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

Requirements: Ability to execute mechanics, follow directions, and take constructive criticism. 405+ ilvl, 45+ HoA preferred.

We will consider all exceptional players, regardless of class. If you trial with us and perform better than someone of the same class/role on our raid team, you’ve got your spot on our raid team. Our focus is progression, not playing favorites.

If you’re interested in learning more about joining <Critical>, please feel free to contact us via BNet or Discord.

BNet - surjective#11563 | AwesomeGuy#1616
Discord - Können#5177 | AwesomeGuy#8442

6 Likes

Bumping this post.

6 Likes

Hey! We’re recruiting for our mythic raid team in preparation for 8.2.

We will consider all exceptional players, regardless of class. If you trial with us and perform better than someone of the same class/role on our raid team, you’ve potentially got your spot on our raid team. Our focus is progression, not playing favorites.

However, please realize that we are not constantly trialing new applicants to replace raid members. We don’t have time to do that. We’re very selective about who we trial.

If you’d like to check us out, our guild info is linked below. If you’re interested in joining, feel free to contact us via BNet.

surjective#11563 (Recruitment Officer)
AwesomeGuy#1616 (GM)

Happy hunting :smiley:

7 Likes

Come check out Critical!

7 Likes

We’re recruiting for our mythic raid team to get AOTC within the first two weeks of Azshara’s Eternal Palace and push CE thereafter.

Guild info below:

Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST

Current Progression: 9/9H, 5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS

Requirements: Ability to execute mechanics, follow directions, and take constructive criticism.

We will consider all exceptional players, regardless of class. If you trial with us and perform better than someone of the same class/role on our raid team, you’ve got your spot on our raid team. Our focus is progression, not playing favorites.

If you’re interested in learning more about joining <Critical>, please feel free to contact us via BNet or Discord.

BNet - surjective#11563 | AwesomeGuy#1616
Discord - Können#5177 | AwesomeGuy#8442

7 Likes

Come play with us!

7 Likes

:whale::whale::whale::whale: 8.2 is soon! Come play with us as we prepare to push AOTC in the first two weeks of AEP and push CE thereafter! :smiley:

7 Likes