Crit or vendetta cd legendary as sin?

which would you guys think is better overall for fresh to duelist mmr?

i assume vendetta cd is best at high mmr and sort of why i wanna start practicing with it early but idk

night fae atm btw

Depends on whether or not you want to actually improve at the game.

Fae crit leggo is fun I guess if you have negative brain cells and can’t think but once every 2 minutes / 60 seconds but the problem is you literally do nothing in the interim while you wait to press your one button so you can vanish, walk away from your keyboard and win the game.

I mean everything I just said. Fae is trash and not making you better at the game and I don’t see how that could possibly be fun when people properly respond to it and now you do nothing for 2 minutes.

Necro assa with short vendetta is still insanely good and you have actual pressure the entire game. I guess the downside is you actually have to interact with your character instead of vanishing and leaving your computer which seems to be asking way too much of players these days.

If you insist on making yourself worse at the game and playing fae you almost have to play short vendetta (in 2s at least). You get a trinket with sepsis vendetta in the opener then just win with vendetta outside of trinket 2nd go. The point is making vendetta not line up with trinkets. The absolute only thing that Fae assa is good for is punishing other brain dead players (i.e. warriors) that trinket offensively while off stun DR and before you’ve committed a single damage button.

high end ladder is a pretty even split between night fae and necro youre making it seem to be way more idiot friendly than it is i think

i think i will go vendetta cd legendary regardless though so vendetta doesnt line up with trink like you said

I mean the top 50 in 2s are split right down the middle with Necro and Fae.

Please don’t make the mistake in thinking just because someone is playing Sepsis @ 2.5 in 2s that it is somehow not brain dead. It’s a cheese mechanic that is insanely overlooked in it’s interaction with set bonuses and taking advantage of modifiers in the talent tree that turn you in to a do nothing sustain spec that baits a trinket and then doesn’t play the game until they have sepsis again.

It’s pure unintended trash that I promise you is only still in the game because Blizzard doesn’t have employees.

But if you insist on being a fae trashlord you have to play short vendetta solely because you need it to not line up with trinkets. Crit lego is overkill as all it’s getting you is nightstalker and that extra 20% damage is completely unnecessary.

im looking at 3s not 2s

youre just projecting rage at this point and acting like anything else in this game is hard to play this expansion

i didnt design the game i just wanna enjoy it. i play 3 healers and 2 other dps right now and wanna have fun on an alt rogue

9 Likes

Nothing in the game is hard but if you think sepsis isn’t the most egregious offender of the “I press one button, didn’t work so I don’t play the game for 2 minutes now” toxic culture of modern WoW arena then you don’t play the game very much.

It’s not rage man. I’m not angry about it. It’s just lame. It’s boring. I’m sad seeing the culture of the game slowly decline in to this playstyle where no one does anything until they do everything.

Do whatever you have the most fun doing. But I’m telling you you’re going to be bored out of your mind when you Q in to people that know how to properly respond to Sepsis and you are actually completely useless outside of your one button press. I mean you will be running and playing to damp 95% of the time (no exaggeration) and if that sounds like a fun alt experience to you then by all means.

My entire point here is to offer you the advice that necro is 100000000x more fun and engaging than Fae assa, still has a TON of pressure, as well as the added benefit of not contributing to the toxic philosophy of “play the game by not playing the game” that has devoured arena.

3 Likes

He can play with a night fae priest and at that point vendetta CD is very short and can do some very unpredictable things

Convoke says hello

2 Likes

Or, and hear me out, you just don’t add another rogue into the ladder and play something else :thinking:

yea survival lobbing 20k bombs is way better my bad

god forbid i dont heal bot LFG 24/7

1 Like

Last i checked 20k bomb is less damage than 220k sepsis

last i checked i didnt balance the game

should we talk about how busted craven was for a year and a half instead

bunch of freaks in this thread i swear

5 Likes

Poor lil guy, did i touch a nerve?

judging by the amount of times you repeated yourself and how much venom is in the post i suspect you may have had a negative experience with a rogue at some point :rofl:

1 Like

Has absolutely nothing to do with rogue, I play plenty of rogue.

It’s the general direction of the game, where players don’t play the game for 20-30 seconds waiting for DR’s or whatever it may be, then push in for broken / unhealable damage with free setups. Sepsis assa and sub just happen to be the most egregious offenders.

Ironically Outlaw is likely the most busted spec in the game right now but at least when you play outlaw you PLAY the game.

Rogue mage is obviously the most egregious offender and with sub being all but forced to play this way as they do nothing between DRs, but it’s bled over in to almost every spec in the game.

In season 1 when ret was still playing Divine toll you’d literally AFK for 40 seconds (between the end of wings and the 1 minute mark where you’d have toll / final reck / serphim back with a wings proc waiting) playing back up healer and delaying until you have one shots back. You would quite literally play the game by not playing the game.

With cooldowns being so potent and sustain being non-existent most specs feel the need to play this way. Windwalker is another sad example. No windwalker enjoys having to AFK for 45 seconds waiting for Keefers, bonedust sweep and images…but this is precisely what they do. Because if they try to play the game they do nothing with their sustain and just flop to other specs in the interim.

There isn’t a discussion to be had for Sepsis, it’s abundantly clear that it’s interaction with 2-4 set for assa is an absolute oversight, and the way players are not taking really good talents in favor of stacking modifiers so Sepsis can do 200k damage in 4 seconds is completely dumb. The only person that’s having fun with sepsis is the BiS geared assa rogue @ 1500, where players don’t know how or what they’re even reacting to.

Once you start playing at a reasonable MMR and players identify you as Fae, they just gas pedal you holding every defensive button they have to react to your one trick. It’s unfun for the rogue, and it’s unfun for the teams they’re playing against.

I promise if you took a poll of respectable players that legitmate XP playing the game over 85% of them would say what Sepsis is doing is 100% bad for the game. In the same breath there are no respectable WW’s that enjoy the abomonation of a playstyle the spec has resorted to playing.

2 Likes

Lol…saw your rogue and your pocket heals the other day in epic bgs…man sepsis is so damn dumb

Personally I prefer the vendetta cdr leggo. It’s pretty insane especially if you pair it with a night fae priest partner and it lets you have good damage that’s really hard to keep trading for.

Your points subjective and assumes a lot about him while also being needlessly preachy.

Really don’t think the hunter main should be saying that.

Both classes are disgusting but let’s not pretend hunter isn’t beyond toxic on the ladder and craven made them awful to face for any debuff based class.

Your point isn’t wrong but the way you go about it is bad. Also necro assass isn’t any healthier for the game given how overtuned rogue damage is anyway.

1 Like

Rather face a sepsis rogue than a siege tank submarine with crew :wink:

2 Likes

Fotm orc reroll
And ur mog is ugly

How dare you… my mog took actual months to get >:{