Crickets from blizzard on the queues

yeah these are the same people working mid management at wal-mart man xD all they know is sucking the company off

4 Likes

For real they’re very sad little creatures :frowning:

4 Likes

They did give you a reason, you just didn’t accept it. Raising server caps any further would cause the server to be instable and crash.

But continue to think that.

3 Likes

Clearly you’re unable to read, must be sad to live life as an illiterate adult :frowning:

1 Like

you need some milk my man

3 Likes

That wouldn’t fix the queue times. :rofl:

Then there would be no point in realms to begin with. Maybe try Retail.

3 Likes

Bad code never has easily implemented fixes.

2 Likes

Nope, it’s a player created issue.

You pay for access to the servers, not to skip the line. Why should you get to skip the line? What makes you more important than everyone else?

4 Likes

I’m not the illiterate one here, shmo. I just accept there are technical limitations.

Sad you need to try and belittle others to make up for w/e you are upset about. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Editing my mean comment because this person’s IQ is so low I shouldn’t insult him :frowning: I felt bad for picking on someone that has to wear a helmet 24/7

3 Likes

i dont know how shes still typing working both them hands on blizzard lol

1 Like

Guys, it is fine that they have done nothing, we are the problem!

Classic community never changes lol.

2 Likes

Ahh, the enraged manchild resorts to tantrum throwing and ad hominems when he doesn’t get his way. :rofl:

May I offer you some soothing music in these trying times? This video should be long enough to last for most of your queue time.

4 Likes

Would this be easy?

Yeah, you right wing trolls invade all communities and ruin them :frowning: sad

Imagine defending them lmao

2 Likes

We are paying them monthly aren’t we?

I would love to be able to tell my boss I don’t want to work on a project because it is too hard.

1 Like

Not as easy as the others but definitely something some competent devs could have done ages ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

Especially for like the two developers they have working on this.

1 Like