Crickets from blizzard on the queues

How I imagine life at blizzard hq right now:

8 Likes

No need for a response when they warned you about this was gonna happen before hand, yet you stayed. /shrug

25 Likes

Bobby is too busy rolling in the cash they’re making off this.

9 Likes

“We know we created this problem by not policing the populations on our realms and collecting all those sweet, sweet transfer dollars but this is YOUR fault, just transfer k.”

24 Likes

Imagine blaming the players for a problem created by a multi-billion dollar company, a problem that could also be solved by this company in a couple days pretty easily yet they choose not to because nerds like you shill for them for no actual gain to yourself

30 Likes

top level simping

5 Likes

True these people simp so hard for ole Bobby Kotick, they probably enjoy eating his farts they’re so far up his bum

9 Likes

They’ve already given many responses to this. You’ve chosen to plug your ears and ignore them.

9 Likes

“we must limit ourselves to uphold the integrity of the game for the larger community”… Well now the “larger community” is on Bene and Feralina so stand by your statements and fix what’s here.

3 Likes

They haven’t given a real response looking at any of the easily implemented fixes, their response so far has just been tough luck give us more money later lolgg

2 Likes

I have no ide what you are attempting to communicate.

What easily implemented fixes are there?

1 Like

You created it yourself by continuing to flock to a server that was well past its capacity. Even used a bug to continue to flock to those already beyond capacity servers.

Again you did it to yourselves, refuse to budge, then complain about not having access to the game. But you do you I’m playing fine on a “full” realm and don’t have a queue.

7 Likes

I’m still amazed blizzard let all the balanced servers go 100% to one faction. 18yr old game and cant figure out how to remotely balance faction pop.

1 Like

Fix their servers and game code so that capacity can be increased (the most intensive of the available solutions but brought up because it is something that should have been done instead of their anti-customer kicking the can down the road)

Implement RDF so that the punishment isn’t nearly as large for leaving one of the larger servers.

Sister servers for the mega servers where you can allow people to transfer back and forth from for free (don’t tell me they don’t have the technology for such a thing because that’s just false)

Just a couple easily implemented solutions!

1 Like

This is my reply to anyone siding with Blizzard on a few posts now:
They made this mess by flooding Bene and feralina with free transfers then made each faction that got stuck in a 99% skewed server PAY to leave even after I asked directly for a free transfer off in TBC their reply was literally no because: “we must limit ourselves to uphold the integrity of the game for the larger community”… Well now the “larger community” is on Bene and Feralina so stand by your statements and fix what’s here. No excuse for them on this one that’s a direct quote.
The fix is not our responsibility if we want to manage a game it would be free and open source not a paid service. The only short term fix is to allow cross realm interactions otherwise they are not justified they say "larger community: that THEY made then want to fragment it because they cant handle it? just pathetic no excuses.

7 Likes

This is so unfair. I’m sure blizzard has both their interns working feverishly on this problem from the time they come in in the morning at 10 until they leave in the afternoon at 2.

5 Likes

yeah these are the same people working mid management at wal-mart man xD all they know is sucking the company off

4 Likes

For real they’re very sad little creatures :frowning:

4 Likes

They did give you a reason, you just didn’t accept it. Raising server caps any further would cause the server to be instable and crash.

But continue to think that.

3 Likes

Clearly you’re unable to read, must be sad to live life as an illiterate adult :frowning:

1 Like