Create an iPad client

Flame inc!
Hear me out, computing is going to mobile and mobile is powerful enough now to run it. Require a keyboard and mouse to play. I plug my iPad Pro into my monitor which has my mouse and keyboard plugged in. Why do I want this? I don’t want to have to by another computer when my iPad does everything.

3 Likes

does your iPad have a cooling system for extended gaming sessions?

3 Likes

Apple products should not be catered to.

3 Likes

Game runs fine on a Macbook Air. I can see this running fine too on an iPad Pro.

Since Mouse and Kb support is now with PadiOS,

i think its worth while make a client for PADios… I dont think they should cater for anything with out a mouse and kb.

the ipad pro will certainly run games no such as wow classic for extended periods, the cooling is very good - yes it will CPU/GPU throttle over time (happens with most games)… but even throttled is will run with out a issue.

Since play station has released there app (yes i know the game isnt beeing rendered on the ipad) - ive had some very extended gaming sessions on night sift at work - Max level destiny 2 new expantion just this way

I have played some pretty amazing graphic games on iPad and it has never even been warm. If it did get hot you could get a stand with a fan on the back to cool it.

? Apple lol ?
Game plays fine on a cheap sub hundred dollar Windows tablet.
You just backed the wrong bony pony

iPad Is for children or people whom are tech illiterate

sub $100 tablet that can play wow? your dreaming

Lets not and say we did. Tim Cook is actually satan.