"Create a portal to Hall of the Guardian"

All mage class spells seem to have the optional requirement of “Create a portal to Hall of the Guardian”

How do I fulfill this (optional) requirement?

There is a spell named “Teleport: Hall of the Guardian”, but I don’t believe there is a portal spell. How do I create the portal to fulfill this requirement?

I can’t decide if this is just snark towards the wording of the requirement or if this is a legit question. :thinking:

You can’t actually creste a portal. Also, these optional requirements are dumb and confusing and should be removed from quests

hmmm looking on wowhead, there seems to be a portal that is just a redundant teleport. no indication that it was added beyond game files. :thinking:

a number of complaints that it desyncs the teleport and portal list *because the portal version wasnt added

It’s always been just a teleport, because only the mage can get to the Hall of the Guardian. So either the wording confused OP or they’re just making fun of the bad wording. Which it is poorly worded.

idk or remember if the little npc party involved the creation of a portal that only the npcs and the player uses once.

But there seems to be no way to fulfill the conditional quest objective. Teleporting still leaves it at 0/1

It’s a legitimate question. can the optional quest objective be completed? If so, how? Teleporting does NOT complete the optional quest objective.

1 Like

Hmm. I’ve never seen that happen on my Mage before. That is odd. Which quest is it? Maybe I can nose around and find an answer for you.

It’s the game trying to get you to the location to finish a quest - take a portal which gets you close to where you need to be. On non-mages it’s take the portal to SW or something like that.

:cookie:

It seems to happen on every quest that’s given in the Hall of Guardian

Yes and no. It is an optional completable objective. But teleporting does not complete the objective.