Create a controlled pvp horde vs alliance alliance

I am thinking of starting either 2v2 3v3 5v5 alliance vs horde in a contested area without any other players knowing . that way we can both pvp fairly.

thoughts?

2 Likes

I like this idea, i didnt see this post before i put one up along the same lines :joy:. I was thinking if there was a dedicated place to hang out, people would always know to go there and hopefully respect the “rules” to get a fair match in. Maybe use the Arathi circle of binding areas as locations for different formats or something (west binding excluded)

1 Like

That would be cool. Atm im living in ss with my ret farming hk for the rank and trying to figure out where my limit is. but at some point soon i imagine i will be over that grind so this proposal sounds interesting to me.

1 Like

If we can get endorsement from all the major guilds, i think it can be enforced to a degree, it would require full support and cooperation for it to work though. If we can get that i think we can make something of it

1 Like

Hey! On Monday we kinda had an impromptu pvp event. The alliance guild destination delinquency and horde guild try harder fighting in 1v1 2v2 in the STV arena. I streamed the fights so everyone could watch. It was great fun and the horde were good sports even though they bought more player’s then we could get on the alliance. I was thinking of trying to get it happening each sunday arvo or monday night.

1 Like

That’s awesome and clearly needs more attention :P.

What are the odds something like that can open up to the public? Or is it only manageable because you can communicate to guilds directly?

They were watching my stream and we were pvping in the open world. They ended up talking to me through there and we went from there. We had 10-15 people watching at one point. Will try to do it again, we found the the arena was cool but you didnt get honour! But another spot which was good was the Islands off STV coast. As long as you dont wipe as a group, you can have a healer res you back up. I think it would work up to about 20v20 as long as people new the rules.

1 Like

PS for some reason it was set to my horde Arugal alt and not Bearboi my alliance main

Yes please. Anything is better than the current zergfest wpvp going on right now. At least until bgs arrive.

this could be interesting, shall we start a blizz community or something?