Crazy how disgusting aff still is despite all the nerfs

haunt could still use some nerfs

We should probably just keep nerfing whatever class annoys us until nobody plays them anymore. That way some random tank rotates into the meta via pve balance, ruins the game for 2 weeks, gets ‘takes 600% more damage nerf’, and then we can move on to complaining about whatever spec that tank was ruthlessly oppressing.

Hoe about nerfing outoerforming classes instesd? Why do you gotta make this into “urrr then nerf every class”

There will always be a “best spec” but it cannot be head and shoulders above everyone else.

Rude.

its a sarcastic comment. The whole part about the tank probably gives it away lol.

Name the last season this occurred.

I’ve noticed a higher than normal amount of typos from you lately. Did your keyboard break or are you rage posting more?

5 Likes

Every thread that has to do with a spec being OP this dude shows up and rages about that spec.

Absolutely wild

5 Likes

Meant to “how” lel

10.0.7 ret, SL arms best melee in the game, SL s4 dh, and feral right now

Dragonflight s4 assass rogue
Dragon flight s3 assass rogue
Dragonflight s3 dh (prenerf)
Dragonflight s2 aug
Dragonflight s2 sub (prenerf)
Dragonflight 10.0.7 ret paladin (mathematically the most broken spec in the game with 95% playrate and 91% winrate into non-ret paladin teams)

The way I worded my response to that was done poorly. My intent was to convey, "When has there ever been a season wherein there was not a “best spec” that was head and shoulders above the rest?

Further point to be made would’ve been, so why do we expect it now, or at all? There will always be a Lich King, if you will.

2 Likes

its literally only precog, there is no reason it should make them immune to stuns

Oh, none that I’m aware of. Bfa kinda had comps more than specs, but you’re right in that

The only times where that wasn’t the case was, like, df season 1 pre-ret patch post rogue/lock nerf when the game was faster and every class has real win conditions.

watafaq (“what a frequently asked question” before i get banned)

how were they good?

They were extremely overtuned as a flagship introduction spec that was unkillable and made their team unkillable while also GIGABUFFING melee dps and still being able to 50-0 someone solo with upheaval + tts fbreath during ebon might window.

1 Like

And, at least when I played it at the start, it felt like you weren’t doing anything and everyone around you suddenly died.

Sort of like playing an uber affy.

1 Like