Crafting que stops after making first item

I have an issue where I go to que up some crafting items and the item only makes the first one and says I’m missing reagents for the next one, but I have all the reagents and everything in my bags. So I have to manually click to craft and wait for the que timer to try to make the second one every time thus making my crafting time double what it should be. Anyone notice this?

I encountered this issue during the Beta with Engineering crafts, and sorting through scrap, but so far since TWW launched I haven’t encountered the issue on live retail. I could never find a reason for it happening during the beta, but I reported it back then months ago. Sad to see it’s still around.

Ive noticed it only happens when the reagents are in warbank. And only like rare reagents.

I seem to have found a workaround. Noticed the reagents box in the crafting window showed multiple instances of my reagents. I figured out it is showing my warband bank items separately. For now, I moved my reagents to my warband bank instead of in my bags and it seems to be working again. Also, if it is happening with items in your bags, just combine the stacks. Seems to help.

First stack in the crafting ui needs to be topped off as it will consume from that stack.

1 Like