Crafting Orders Remaining reset is bugged

So I have been crafting public orders a lot recently, and have found that when the daily reset happens and im not getting proper reset credit. I had 1 order remaining 2h before the refresh, and then went to bed, work etc, then get on about 18h later. I have like 14 i think it said. I crafted 2 items. Now im down to 4. I had this happen the other day, and can tell its not a tooltip error as it literally wont let me pick up any more orders when i hit 0. So im getting to do maybe an additional 5 per day or so instead of the 10.

2 Likes

New to the thread, and the forums. I tried to post a minute ago, and realized it was from the wrong toon. So, I’m trying again.

I was directed to the forums in a GM ticket after having put in a couple of tickets for an issue, that I hope might be related to this post. As for me, the crafting system has been a blessing, although I have experienced strange issues with the ‘20 Orders Remaining’ window on the top right and am wondering if others have also experienced any anomalies concerning count/reset/decrement, etc.

I first used the system about two weeks ago, and at the time it displayed ‘20 Orders Remaining’ on the top right of the window. Might have filled half of that (or more) the first day. The following day when it logged in, it read a random number like ‘7’, or something.

At first, I thought, “Maybe I did 13 in the past 24 hours, ok, …I’ll wait a bit”.

Then an hour later it randomly indicated that I only had '4’ orders left, BEFORE I ACTUALLY CRAFTED ANYTHING ELSE. Unexpectedly!

I logged off, went to bed, work the next day, and then came home to find that when I logged in (<24 hours later) I had the same ‘4’ available. Eventually it would increment to another higher, random number (but not 20).

I haven’t had it read ‘20 Public Orders Remaining’ since the first day I started using the crafting system. Other than the count issue, considering I’m on a high pop server, it’s been great.

Has anyone experienced this, or does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks for reading.

Yesterday’s patch reduced the daily cap on public work orders from 20 down to 4 for everybody.

Thanks, that’s good to know. Still, I never had 20 before patch, and it was always a random number. Crafting 1 would result in more than 1 taken off my balance. Today (in 10.0.5) I only had 2 available upon login. Again, I made one order, and it went to 0 again lol. Didn’t give me the remainder, of 1. So strange.

I put in another ticket, and they still send me here… lol. Thanks for responding though.

Two days ago I went through my 4 public orders. Yesterday i logged in and it said “Orders Remaining: 2”, and when I accepted a public work order and crafted it, it then said “Orders Remaining: 0”. Today I log in again to it saying “Orders Remaining: 2”, and when I accept and complete a singular work order, it goes to “Orders Remaining: 0”.

so something is clearly wrong with the reset mechanic and the display mechanic.

5 Likes

I placed an order for a ring using my spark, the order said complete but I NEVER GOT THE RING, I put in a ticket and I got some automatic response and its been 3 days. WTF???

Same. Before the patch it was also broken, always displaying random counts. Since the patch I see the same ‘2’ a day; I’ll craft 1 and then do other stuff and come back and it shows ‘0’.

Had a similar issue about three weeks ago. You’ll have to reference the auto reply, and then tell them to please read the original ticket. Had to do that twice, but I finally got a person, and they fixed my issue. GL.

Just happened again, moments ago. Started the day with ‘2’. Crafted 1 ring, and I now show ‘0’.

yep, happened to me too I hope the fix it soon.

Sucks. 10.0.5 and it’s still happening. We have lost so much money. Just crafted for 2k (had 2 orders I could fill) and then it went to 0 - like usual. Five seconds later, a 5k tip order came in. Go figure.

My timer til I can craft a public order was negative 1 hour. An hour went by, now it says negative 2 hours, and yet. It still says I can currently make 0 items.

1 Like

Still bugged…

2 Likes